• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

My Minecraft "Sister"

X_NerdyDaCute_X

I love you so much Lexy! You are and will always be my big sister I will always remember you and all of the hilarious moments we had with Lizzy and Des. I cant explain in words cause your so amazing I love you and hope you will always remember our Lil' Minecraft family. You were always there for me when I just needed to talk or when I needed to tell you something you were always within seconds of just a "tpa" There and I pored my heart out to you. Your my single pringle and my only single pringle forever!!!!

I Freaking Love You Lexy, So Freaking Much! <3

As I always said to you,

-Cya Cheesehead :):p

Chickenrage249

ew minecraft
These forums are here because of Minecraft, if you don't care about Minecraft, then what's even the point of being here...? Of course half the people on the forums don't give a damn about Minecraft... only memes... I don't even understand the day and age we are in...

alxyz

Trusted Member
Sorry, been grounded and haven't touched my computer in a while, but thanks for tagging me Darien, love you too <3