• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Parkour My Head in Parkour

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Name: SamThePugMC
When did you discover this bug: 12/02/2017 15:45pm (UK time)
Explanation: When I complete Dreams Parkour and go to Candy Parkour, my head at the end of Candy Parkour is my old skin from when I built Dreams Parkour, could someone please change my head to my current one? (A Pug wearing glasses) Thanks. :)
Which Server: /parkour
2017-02-12_15.47.29.png

2017-02-12_15.46.21.png

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think that is a very silly request. There are many maps that contain player heads, and many of those heads have old skins on them. Personally, I do not see this as anything that should be fixed since it does nothing really.

Look at ParadoxTaco , his old skin is on some of the parkours. Yet theres no real reason to update it.

Last edited:

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Moved to suggestions because this is not a bug. Nothing went wrong.

Secondly, I have old skins of mine (the old Iron Patriot skin especially) different, and even on the Skywars Lobby I helped build just in September my head is actually black. It doesnt really matter that much. :p

ParadoxTaco

I think that is a very silly request. There are many maps that contain player heads, and many of those heads have old skins on them. Personally, I do not see this as anything that should be fixed since it does nothing really.

Look at ParadoxTaco , his old skin is on some of the parkours. Yet theres no real reason to update it.
It really is not a big concern. If your like me, any map that has been built by me with the old head and name ParadoxTaco can no longer be viewed as mine without explanation. Because I have changed both my name and skin. I just have not updated my forums name.
We got off topic, sorry. Anyways you shouldn't really worry about it, I wouldn't call it a glitch, its just there is no need to go through all that work just to change your head to a new skin.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Invalid bug, this is a Mojang issue regarding player heads because their skin servers are very crappy. It will be updated eventually automatically, but it depends on Mojang's potato servers. Sorry!

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
My skin used to be a girl for the lols, then I updated it, but Zainos still thought I was a girl for months afterwards because my skin hadnt updated for him. Lllmmmmaaaao