• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

My Departure From Happy HG - Thank You HHG

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
~=+=~
As most of you may know, I shall be leaving Minecraft & the Happy Hunger Games Server in 1 week as I'll be heading off to university/college. I'm making this Forum Thread early to save having to do it at the last second and not trying to think of stuff on the spot, so this one is more planned out etc...
~=+=~
I've been on Happy HG for 2-3 years I believe (don't know any specific dates - so professional). If Zainos is able to comment below specific dates on when I've done stuff such as: first joined, first bought a rank, etc... then that would be amazing! :D
I've gotten 10 Maps accepted onto Happy HG (might try 1 or 2 more before I leave, highly unlikely though). You can see each Map in my Signature below this entire Forum Thread...
It was only because of Happy HG that I ended up getting into building, you'll understand why when I get to the special shoutouts to amazing people below. :)
I've completed every Parkour on the Happy HG Server, I can honestly say that although Happy HG does have its ups and downs, it (for me) definitely has the best Parkour Server I've ever been on, so I just want to say thank you for making the Parkour Server fully dedicated to it's name and for everyone who has made so many unique Parkour Maps you'd never see on any other Minecraft Server.
Because of Happy HG and Building I made 2 Build Teams for it: PugConstructions (4 maps accepted) and Cubix Constructions (3 maps accepted). I hope you all like each of the Maps we made for it.
Anyway, I talk a lot so I think I'll just get onto giving the shoutouts to the amazing people I've got to know on Happy HG and for making my time on Happy HG the best they possibly could.
~=+=~
Special Shoutouts:
~=+=~
Safzz - Most commonly known as HeyItzCookiez in my friends list. Thank you so much for being the first friend of mine on Happy HG and supporting me throughout the beginning of my Happy HG life. Without you I may not even still be on Happy HG and playing today. I know that you've probably quit Minecraft and Happy HG but I wanted to mention you anyway to really show how much you meant to be and will always mean to me. Thank you.
ClassiqAF - Riley, thank you for being one of the first person I met on Happy HG and agreeing to record a video with me, without you I wouldn't have met most of the amazing people I've listed below. :)
OfficiallyEmbxr - One of my best friends to play with for over 2 years. Thank you for making me laugh every time we played on any Server together. We've really had the best of times.
Mollonaise - One of my best friends to play with for over 1 year. Although we've had some ups and downs (mostly downs), the ups still have been some of the best moments I've had with anyone on any Server. Thank you.
x_Latte_x - Juniee. 1 of the 4 in my original friend group... Along with Riley, Ayden, you and myself. Although you may not see this I want to say thank you anyway for being there and making our friend group full. :D
Cuffe1680 - Thank for giving me my very first rank (Career) and buying me my unban, I would've left Happy HG ages ago if it wasn't for you. Thank you for being a part in my life.
EL3CTR1CST0RM - Thank you for making a Forum Post about Dreams Parkour (my very first Map). Without you it wouldn't be on the Parkour Server today. Thanks for believing in Dreams Parkour, without you I wouldn't be building today and making all of the Maps I've made.
_Smokescreen_ - Thanks for permanently banning me. That's it. Thanks. :)
Seriously though, thank you for being an amazing Staff Member. HHG is proud of you.
iiJam - Wow. Thank you for accepting my very first Map, and obviously, for being an amazing Build Team Leader. Once again, without you, I wouldn't have built all of the Maps that are up on the Server today. Thank you for helping me with the making of my first Map and the rest of them you've helped with (probably all) xD
Trenly - Thank you for accepting 2 of my Maps whilst you've been Head-Builder, I'm sure that you're going to do Happy HG proud as the Leader of the Happy HG Build Team. Good luck with your future decisions for Maps, Builders and future Projects.
Zainos - Jeez, thank you for making such an amazing Server. Honestly, I don't know where I'd be or what I would be doing right now if Happy Hunger Games didn't exist, this Server has really made me a better person and impacted my life better than if it wasn't there. It has created so many wonderful people, Staff and Builders, who would probably say the same as me.
EPICMATT88, loqfe, SpeedHaxExposed, Kristian, __Joni & OldDrunkTurtle - Thank you for working with me on some of my Maps, they wouldn't be as good as they are if you never helped with them.
~=+=~
I hope I didn't miss anyone, if I did then please comment below and I'll try to remember who you are and what you've done to help me. So much has happened in my life on this Server in the past 2 years I struggle to keep up with everything.
~=+=~
As a final wish, if anyone is able to do anything about it... I would LOVE for Blossom to be accepted (1v1 Arena). Trenly, have mercy upon my soul. x'D
Apart from that, thank you everyone who has been a part of my life during my time on Happy HG, it's been a wild ride and sadly - like all good things - it has had to come to an end. But before I go, I'd love to tell everyone to go forth with their dreams and live life to its fullest. It's going to be a very sad moment on the day I really leave, but however sad it may be, I shall be getting on with my life, as we all must do someday in the future, so my main message is... when that day comes for you... Good luck, and enjoy yourselves. :)
~=+=~
If you're ever stuck on a Parkour then I have a YouTube Channel that goes through most of the Default Parkours, I really hope they help. My YouTube Channel is called SamThePug Plays.
~=+=~
Goodbye Happy HG! Thank you for being a part of my life! :D
~=+=~

Last edited:

joexxx6

Good luck for the future Sam, you really helped me develop as a builder and gave me the courage to start my own build team and I would like to thank you for that. Thank you.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Good luck Sam, had lots o fun with you and good memories (also I reccomend a mini fridge!1!1!!)
Already sorted. x'D

Good luck on life man, gonna miss the new maps.
I shall come back some day to complete every Parkour and regain my crown as The King of HHG Parkour. :D

I hope university is fun! Here's to an awesome life, even without Happy HG. We'll miss you Sam!
Thank you. Means a lot. :)

Good luck for the future Sam, you really helped me develop as a builder and gave me the courage to start my own build team and I would like to thank you for that. Thank you.
Glad to have been of help. I hope you have success with your future Builds whatever Server it may be for. :)

Chickenrage249

Really gonna miss you, you'd always get that perfect bit of detail on ur maps, I guess we'll have to say bye to professional maps,
R.I.P. Awesome maps 25/08/17
We're all gonna miss you! Have a great time, hope you enjoy it!!