• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Muted for saying a players name

Jazmat

So I was on the server and a player joined called NexusScripter. I typed his name into the chat because he was asking how you selected kits and I wanted to tell him, but I was muted. My mute ended and I tried telling people to not say his name, so I called him 'nexus' and then I was muted again. I do not know why this muted me and so I just wanted to make you aware of this and ask why it does it?
Thanks.:)

Attachments

• 2015-10-29_10.23.00.png
    2015-10-29_10.23.00.png
    866.1 KB · Views: 335

Unitus

Retired Staff
So I was on the server and a player joined called NexusScripter. I typed his name into the chat because he was asking how you selected kits and I wanted to tell him, but I was muted. My mute ended and I tried telling people to not say his name, so I called him 'nexus' and then I was muted again. I do not know why this muted me and so I just wanted to make you aware of this and ask why it does it?
Thanks.:)
First, this post should have been posted here - http://www.happy-hg.com/forum/threads/new-system.8314/#post-39122
Second, as xEmily stated, the word you said referred to another server's name, that is why you got muted by the console.