• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock Mockingjay rank losing hunger.

Should Mockingjay's lose hunger 90% slower in Skyblock?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • I prefer a higher or lower percentage (comment below)

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I am making this suggestion thread to suggest a topic that I have thought about recently. That suggestion is to have Mockingjay's lose hunger in Skyblock. Instead of keeping a full bar of hunger constantly, I think that Mockingjay's should at least lose a little bit of hunger over time. This is because in Skyblock, it is a survival, yes, you must also make farms but you should also be prone to hunger in order to make sufficient use of your farms.

So, I am proposing that Mockingjay's lose hunger at least 90% slower and not 100%. Feel free to leave a comment below and select a category from the poll.

Thanks for reading.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I am making this suggestion thread to suggest a topic that I have thought about recently. That suggestion is to have Mockingjay's lose hunger in Skyblock. Instead of keeping a full bar of hunger constantly, I think that Mockingjay's should at least lose a little bit of hunger over time. This is because in Skyblock, it is a survival, yes, you must also make farms but you should also be prone to hunger in order to make sufficient use of your farms.

So, I am proposing that Mockingjay's lose hunger at least 90% slower and not 100%. Feel free to leave a comment below and select a category from the poll.

Thanks for reading.
I like the idea

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I like the not loosing hunger. It is a great perk, and as a mockingjay I like that I don't have to worry about food.

PenguinPeople

I like the not loosing hunger. It is a great perk, and as a mockingjay I like that I don't have to worry about food.
Wouldn't that make it unfair since you no longer have to worry about a constant thing that most players who don't have the money have to worry about.