• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Mist Be crazy

_zoeyx

this is what you get when you're friends with misty
Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 5.54.08 PM.png

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I'm talking about the fact that all the heads are looking straight into my evil soul, that's the creepy part.
The heads are on a heart and Mist is standing in the middle of tons of heads, that makes it kawaii. Plus who would even look at the heads? xD Not me.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I wouldn't know because the only books I ever read now are- uh maybe I shouldn't get into that lol.
I wouldn't know either because the only books I read right now are the stupid biology geography and history books for school.. ew biology is just so creepy and gross.. all those pictures.. eww xd

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
SCORP NO YOU MUST READ THEM RIGHT NOW

wtf gO READ THE OTHERS
I don't like reading books or harry potter XD I've only ever watched one of the films as well and that was like a 2002 one, and that bored me lol, I dunno I've just never liked them I guess.
I wouldn't know either because the only books I read right now are the stupid biology geography and history books for school.. ew biology is just so creepy and gross.. all those pictures.. eww xd
I was more thinking in terms of other books, those terms being in 50 shades of grey... That's the type of book I meant XDDD

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I don't like reading books or harry potter XD I've only ever watched one of the films as well and that was like a 2002 one, and that bored me lol, I dunno I've just never liked them I guess.

I was more thinking in terms of other books, those terms being in 50 shades of grey... That's the type of book I meant XDDD
^

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I really don't like the Harry Potter franchise
Then don't say it in front of Misty ;c

:/
Ok?
xD