• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I would make one of my history, but I lost most of my files when my old hard drive went corrupt

alxyz

Trusted Member
Reminds me of really old days when I always played creative and hung out with you, kitty and others <3 :3
heh, yep. We are all elders with a story to tell, but we have a future thats greater for us and the new comers of the future.

alxyz

Trusted Member
I would make one of my history, but I lost most of my files when my old hard drive went corrupt
Make a new story to tell. It shows what you have recently accomplished with friends and family from around the globe on hhg. All of us have a part in the server and making sure it keeps the candle lit.

alxyz

Trusted Member
lol, its nice to have your past in a place where you can see what you have done since then

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
I still have this one screenie from not that long ago...

It was me with a Zainos girl skin taking a screenie with zain.. lel

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member

_zoeyx

Omg i remember when i was desyyy and me and miles were twins ()_() (I'm sorry for stealing ur sister joey) xD. Omg that was so long ago i feel like a grandma now

Status
Not open for further replies.