• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

MASTERFIREHEART EXPOSED

Majorconnor10

IM HERE TODAY TO SHOW YOU HOW I EXPOSED MASTERFIREHEART AS AN ILLUMINATI MEMBER

Wow, you are good at pointing out illuminati triangles. Of course you would know. Especially with the techsmith subliminal message hidden in the middle of the video screen. Yeah, I saw the triangles in that logo. And of course, you are just covering for yourself. Who has that much knowledge on the illuminati who isn't part of it? Maybe Masterfireheart is just an enemy of the illuminati and is being framed. Maybe the exposer, has become the exposed...

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Wow, you are good at pointing out illuminati triangles. Of course you would know. Especially with the techsmith subliminal message hidden in the middle of the video screen. Yeah, I saw the triangles in that logo. And of course, you are just covering for yourself. Who has that much knowledge on the illuminati who isn't part of it? Maybe Masterfireheart is just an enemy of the illuminati and is being framed. Maybe the exposer, has become the exposed...
doot doot /\