• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

MARRIED.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
12 years olds are not allowed to smoke therefore i must've been high when i was born and it never got awaY. LISTEN ANDREW i am 12

Majorconnor10

It's not like your body kicks out the smoke and says "Sorry, you are 12, you can't have this." If you obtain it, you have it, it isn't physically impossible to smoke when you are a young age.

Anchezz

Trusted Member
It's not like your body kicks out the smoke and says "Sorry, you are 12, you can't have this." If you obtain it, you have it, it isn't physically impossible to smoke when you are a young age.
eh excuse me but that is exactly what happened to me so pls

Majorconnor10

Mind Blown.

20 year olds play minecraft? I can understand staff just not Anchezz and Tantino. Unless they're like 13 and playing House. (which is highly unlikely). Well congrats. I'll be sure to bring Elmo the Elmo suits by the time the wedding happens.

PS: No idea what you guys like so I brought another gift. You guys are under the protecting of my alliance which currently has 2 teams fused together. They will help if you are near death and save you. Or you can ask them to protect you. Your choice to accept or reject this gift. Pm me if you come to a conclusion

The MajorArmy isn't gonna be the team that babysits. We'll be the ones who protect them in near death. Team Secreted can be the ones who babysit.