• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Making swords droppable

_Link

Pretty much in the title. This is a large factor in soup pvp as it's all about timing when dropping your soups. I think it's kinda cheap that we're not able to drop our swords allowing us to pretty much spam the drop button. I mean it's just less skilled all round, it makes a large difference trust me.

ImTea

Retired Staff
Pretty much in the title. This is a large factor in soup pvp as it's all about timing when dropping your soups. I think it's kinda cheap that we're not able to drop our swords allowing us to pretty much spam the drop button. I mean it's just less skilled all round, it makes a large difference trust me.
True, I'm just used to hitting q on my sword to quick repair it. I know it isn't actually breaking but it is annoying seeing the durability bar :/

ParadoxTaco

True, I'm just used to hitting q on my sword to quick repair it. I know it isn't actually breaking but it is annoying seeing the durability bar :/
your sword can break. Ive done it multiply times before i realized pressing Q "refreshed" or "repairs" it. As for spamming. I dont really see the reason for this being added. Until some more solid evidence or backup is present. Such a little "flaw" will not really affect the server.

_Link

your sword can break. Ive done it multiply times before i realized pressing Q "refreshed" or "repairs" it. As for spamming. I dont really see the reason for this being added. Until some more solid evidence or backup is present. Such a little "flaw" will not really affect the server.

it affects the pvp side of things, hot-keying soup as well as dropping it at the same time makes a big difference in a fight so that you dont have to run and drop all of them while running and then re-fill afterwards. People are suppose to make mistakes timing their drops as well as hot-keying back to the sword. This is what makes people good. Take this away and pvp is just less skilled even more. I would post evidence on what I mean but it would just count as advertisement.

ImTea

Retired Staff
it affects the pvp side of things, hot-keying soup as well as dropping it at the same time makes a big difference in a fight so that you don't have to run and drop all of them while running and then re-fill afterwards. People are suppose to make mistakes timing their drops as well as hot-keying back to the sword. This is what makes people good. Take this away and pvp is just less skilled even more. I would post evidence on what I mean but it would just count as advertisement.
I don't disagree, it would definitely require more skill to hot-key. But at the same time, people are used to the pvp that the server has had for ages. I just don't know if some people would agree with a change like this.

_Link

I don't disagree, it would definitely require more skill to hot-key. But at the same time, people are used to the pvp that the server has had for ages. I just don't know if some people would agree with a change like this.
Mhm, they're already bad enough

Majorconnor10

I double click my soups when my whole hotbar is empty and throw out the stack.