• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Making a Sever with CopperCraft,

andrew louie

I was thinking about hosting a sever with CopperCraft, Do they just give you a sever with just a flat world or do they have everything set up for you. Also is it there job to do your games coding?
THX
@zanios
Bach

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I'm not quite sure you understand how server startup quite works... it's not quite like just clicking "create a singleplayer world"...

But you might find some answers on CopperCraft's Website.

Also is it there job to do your games coding?
You will need to upload your own worlds/build your maps as well as install your own plugins (you can find many free plugins online). CopperCraft is a server host.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
A server Host basically starts you with a config (Spigot, Bukkit, Forge, One you made yourself, etc.) and a single world. It is up to you to configure the settings on that server (add worlds, connect other servers, add plugins, add builds, make the permission system). Even the small server I run takes a decent amount of time to set up, and Its only so a few friends and I can build.

andrew louie

A server Host basically starts you with a config (Spigot, Bukkit, Forge, One you made yourself, etc.) and a single world. It is up to you to configure the settings on that server (add worlds, connect other servers, add plugins, add builds, make the permission system). Even the small server I run takes a decent amount of time to set up, and Its only so a few friends and I can build.
Ok Thx