• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Make your own setup

Want to make your own setup?

• Yup

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
hello I recently thought of this cuz I'm always taking the wrong kit and I'm sure some others do too and it's really annoying lol...

So it would be pretty cool if you could edit your 'chest' so you could make your own setup of the kits

Before saying it's not necessary then it's still pretty cool and I would definitely use it

ImTea

Retired Staff
I can see why you'd want it. It does seem like a nice feature, maybe part of a bigger update for KitPvP? As in we get some more ideas that are good for KitPvP and mash thm all into one update?

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
I can see why you'd want it. It does seem like a nice feature, maybe part of a bigger update for KitPvP? As in we get some more ideas that are good for KitPvP and mash thm all into one update?
Well yeah we could do that if we have some other ideas but it doesn't seem like it right now tho but you never know ...

RK_Credius

Don't do that. We should update one by one. If we launch a massive update all at once one of the following will happen: Server crashes.
Kitpvp too laggy and crashes ppls minecraft.
Some crazy s*** happens and the whole server blows up forcing HHG to rollback.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Don't do that. We should update one by one. If we launch a massive update all at once one of the following will happen: Server crashes.
Kitpvp too laggy and crashes ppls minecraft.
Some crazy s*** happens and the whole server blows up forcing HHG to rollback.
Not entirely true. Skywars just went through a major update, and none of that happened. I would expect any other update, no matter the size, to go just as smoothly

RK_Credius

Ok maybe option three is out of game. But PVP as we know it now is laggy for many players, imagine adding a wave of updates. You have no way of telling how much the update will do to players with slow computers but by adding one by one you get feedback from players if their minecraft is getting too laggy or not

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Ok maybe option three is out of game. But PVP as we know it now is laggy for many players, imagine adding a wave of updates. You have no way of telling how much the update will do to players with slow computers but by adding one by one you get feedback from players if their minecraft is getting too laggy or not
The lag is their issue, not the servers. I have no connection problems and get no lag on any map in pvp. In fact, i average about 175 fps on all three.

RK_Credius

I mean imagine this: New spawn deco, Scoreboard with time counting down, New map, More commands, More kits, More players running around in op kits, pot spamming ( by mua ) by three different Marios all at once, the player's RAM will freeze and the poor nub will find himself back at spawn.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I mean imagine this: New spawn deco, Scoreboard with time counting down, New map, More commands, More kits, More players running around in op kits, pot spamming ( by mua ) by three different Marios all at once, the player's RAM will freeze and the poor nub will find himself back at spawn.
Their ram is not what is processing the actual damage, scoreboard, or their position. The players ram is only processing how to display the information (assuming no graphics card) the computer is receiving and sending to the server
Server RAM?So your telling me if the server had more RAM things would run smoother?
You have no idea of how things are run. The server has plenty of ram. It is a players Connection that makes them lag

RK_Credius

Oh s*** sorry I mixed up RAM with my graphics card. My MC runs slow on it, but my brother says I have plenty of other stuff I'm just missing a good GC

SAFollis

Trusted Member
More kits and more commands won't affect the GPU (which I saw you meant). The scoreboard won't affect it enough to really matter either, and maps can affect it depending on how many more blocks, your rendering distance and such.
And if you run out of RAM you won't go to hub, your MC will crash. With GPU crashing you can still be on MC but the screen will crash (this happened to me when it used intel's gpu... ew).

Zelistra

Trusted Member
hello I recently thought of this cuz I'm always taking the wrong kit and I'm sure some others do too and it's really annoying lol...

So it would be pretty cool if you could edit your 'chest' so you could make your own setup of the kits

Before saying it's not necessary then it's still pretty cool and I would definitely use it
I guess this will be very good for people that have a lot of kits, I don't really care though since I only have 2 xD Archer and Warrior

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
So erm onst
I guess this will be very good for people that have a lot of kits, I don't really care though since I only have 2 xD Archer and Warrior
haha you could get some of my nearly 8000 coins but ehh you can't donate ... Yet >:)

And thanks