• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Looking for a Build Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Because of Trenly and OLL_97 being mean and rude to me, I've cancelled this forum thread.

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I do NOT reccomend Sam for any professional build team. If anyone wants details, they can pm me. I dont wish to share them here

D3OP

y6rbuildteam.wix.com/teamkota apply there. Although, I don't think you should join alot of build teams, 1 is enough.

I do NOT reccomend Sam for any professional build team. If anyone wants details, they can pm me. I dont wish to share them here

PMing you now.

OLL_97

you cn apply for my build team yea? its called wasteman build team for wastemen. Yes safe, my nan is a pasty

D3OP

I have the reasons why Sam should not be in a professional build team. Therefore, I am not going to invite you to Team Kota.
Have a nice day/night :)

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I have the reasons why Sam should not be in a professional build team. Therefore, I am not going to invite you to Team Kota.
Have a nice day/night :)
I really don't understand why you people are just being rude to me for no reason. I'm only looking for a build team that may accept me, but you're just there, being selfish and pulling me down. I don't understand what's wrong with you people. D=

ImTea

Retired Staff
I really don't understand why you people are just being rude to me for no reason. I'm only looking for a build team that may accept me, but you're just there, being selfish and pulling me down. I don't understand what's wrong with you people. D=
There are deffinately valid reasons for people from HHG's build team saying you should not be in a build team.

You can always apply here if you want to *-* Give it a try
bit.ly/HHGNBuildTeam
He probably did and got denied and that is why he is making this post ;)

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
Honest, yes. Blunt, yes. Rude, sure.

Remember, past actions can effect what happens in the future/now.

Truth ^
iiJam just informed me that no one in the build team likes me, so now I know the truth. It's not about skill or how good you are at building. It's only about the people you know and if they like you or not. Which is completely stupid and pathetic. I'm glad I didn't join the Happy HG Build Team if this is what it turns you into.

ImTea

Retired Staff
iiJam just informed me that no one in the build team likes me, so now I know the truth. It's not about skill or how good you are at building. It's only about the people you know and if they like you or not. Which is completely stupid and pathetic. I'm glad I didn't join the Happy HG Build Team if this is what it turns you into.
LOL. Please! Jam didn't even know me before I joined the Build Team except seeing my builds. Infact no one else I really talked to except Trenly, and we didnt like each other! We always fought on the forums before I joined the Build Team. Please quit being immature and quit trying to attack people in Build Team because you didn't get accepted. This is the whole reason that many people including me didn't want you to join, because you are so childish and immature. Oh, and you said you , "didn't join" Build Team, but infact, you actually tired to and failed. Smh. Lying doesn't help show that you're not childish babe <3

Edit: Oh and also, some people in Build Team didn't mind you until you started acting so immature babe :*
_Smokescreen_ Bb? Finna 'boutta putta lock on this thread or nah? I think this roast session just got handled.

Last edited:

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
LOL. Please! Jam didn't even know me before I joined the Build Team except seeing my builds. Infact no one else I really talked to except Trenly, and we didnt like each other! We always fought on the forums before I joined the Build Team. Please quit being immature and quit trying to attack people in Build Team because you didn't get accepted. This is the whole reason that many people including me didn't want you to join, because you are so childish and immature. Oh, and you said you , "didn't join" Build Team, but infact, you actually tired to and failed. Smh. Lying doesn't help show that you're not childish babe <3

Edit: Oh and also, some people in Build Team didn't mind you until you started acting so immature babe :*
_Smokescreen_ Bb? Finna 'boutta putta lock on this thread or nah? I think this roast session just got handled.
First of all, when have I lied? From my point on view, what I'm saying makes sense. And second of all, how am I being immature when I made 1 Forum Post to ask if I can join a Build Team if someone is thinking about making one? It's all you lot who decided to attack me for no reason, and saying 'LOL' really doesn't help you when you say I'm immature and childish. That goes straight with 'YOLO' 'LMAO' and 'ROFL' babe. Also, you haven't roasted anything, just to let you know. And this whole message wasn't supposed to be a 'burn', it's just me talking with common sense. <3

ImTea

Retired Staff
First of all, when have I lied? From my point on view, what I'm saying makes sense. And second of all, how am I being immature when I made 1 Forum Post to ask if I can join a Build Team if someone is thinking about making one? It's all you lot who decided to attack me for no reason, and saying 'LOL' really doesn't help you when you say I'm immature and childish. That goes straight with 'YOLO' 'LMAO' and 'ROFL' babe. Also, you haven't roasted anything, just to let you know. And this whole message wasn't supposed to be a 'burn', it's just me talking with common sense. <3
Sorry, have you seen your posts before this, or did you type blindly like you usually do? The LOL was sarcastic buddy. I didn't see a point in trying to act serious to a child. Anyways, you aren't back ing up anything with facts. I however can say that your older posts are enough proof to show that you lie, and are childish. Especially the ones where you say the build team only accepts people they like (the lying part) and the childish part being the lying AND your overall tone to critasism. You say we are "attacking" you when most of us are just giving our opinion on how you don't make a good builder for several reasons that are displayed in your posts :)

Remember the time when you spammed iiJam because he didn't accept you into build team? Another way of proving that you are childish.

By the way, just because you make sense, that doesn't mean you are telling the truth... And the immature part wasn't you making the original post, it was that you were lying and spamming iiJam about getting denied on Build Team, and we brought that up on this post because you are basically trying to get into another build team, so we are trying to warn others of your rude and childish behavior.

Oh, you talking with common sense? Just like you did to iiJam when you spammed him? And how you talked with common sense while talking to other builders trying to get them to help you with your build team try-out, might I add breaking a rule that would instantly get you denied in the first place, because it is such a common rule and stated clearly on the application page.

If my first post wasnt a roast, then we can go to Skype for a proper roast. Oh wait, I blocked you for spam <3 Sorry about that ;')

Edit: Oh and saying, "it was all you lot that decides to attack me for no reason" really proves that you can't quite understand our reasonings and instead conclude that our reasons are void, or even non-existent. Another way of showing childish behavior, babe. ;)

Last edited:

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
After reading this 'Thread', I have concluded that this was quite an unnecessary thread to have begun in the first place, considering that all threads/posts have to be relevant, this has derailed and I see that the main issue concerning SamThePugMC not joining the buildteam has been dealt hopefully with iiJam. Therefore I am locking the thread.

-Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.