• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Let's start some spam

AltairTheSoldier

Now watch and learn, here's the deal (He'll slip and slide on this banana peel hahAHAHA)

The game is you go and name a song lyric. It can be from any song, doesn't matter (HHG rules apply). The next person has to name what that song is, then they put a quote from a different song. It's pretty simple spam I've seen in the music facebook groups I'm in.

So it works like this, I'm going to use two of my favorite songs from JT Machinima (yee i'm a scrub)
Person One: "With deep dark secrets that a shark is guarding"
Person Two: Hello and Goodbye by JT Machinima
"Wherever I go the explosions follow so keep your distance lads"
Person Three: Meet the Crew by JT Machinima

If it's something like a lyric from a musical/Broadway show like Hamilton it'd be like
Person: "32 thousand troops in New York Harbor"
Next person: Right Hand Man from Hamilton

Simple rules:
-Don't continue the same song
-Same artists are allowed in a row, I don't care

You get the point right? It's simple. So let's start it off

Last edited:

Handeril

Hello by Adele

"If we can turn back time, to the good old days."

[I had to put this in because of the thread name, lol]
SPAM.jpg

Trenly

Admin
Admin
twenty one pilots - holding on to you(';

okay, i lost my mind, it's somewhere out there stranded
6 foot 7 foot, Lil Wayne

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
6 foot 7 foot, Lil Wayne

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
Don't be an idiot (Yes that's the song name)

(NOTE, Not the song lyrics) I'll be kind and choose a more known one instead of my underground rap that nobody will know lol.

Everybody here wants you, my love, my love, and I know that you want em too, my love, my loooove

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Don't be an idiot (Yes that's the song name)

(NOTE, Not the song lyrics) I'll be kind and choose a more known one instead of my underground rap that nobody will know lol.

Everybody here wants you, my love, my love, and I know that you want em too, my love, my loooove

The Weeknd, I'm too lazy to put more lyrics so whatever...

Tuut

Trusted Member
"Wait for it"

So many shots, the neighbor looked at the calendar, thought it was fourth of July.

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Ok this one amazingly I did know. It's Heathens by Twenty one pilots I think anyway

His palms are sweaty, knees weak arms are heavy there's vomit on his sweater already, moms spaghetti

(An easy one again)

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I'm just saying, this is pointless for anyone who knows how to do a proper Google search. xD you literally just put quotes around the words and search it. Then it will search for anything with those words in it. and bam, the answer.

AltairTheSoldier

I'm just saying, this is pointless for anyone who knows how to do a proper Google search. xD you literally just put quotes around the words and search it. Then it will search for anything with those words in it. and bam, the answer.
That's kind of the point. Who cares, exactly? I mean, it's something stupid and I was bored.

when i wake up i go on my phone i wanna catch em aaall (lmao why am i doing this)
Hue the Pokemon go song from that 12 year old kid (rel8able)

"I attempt these lyrical acrobat stunts while I'm practicing that"