• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Labymod

JustHic

Hey i'm wondering what unfair advantages does LabyMod with Health Indicator gives ? I'm currently using it and I see no advantages but it's bannable .

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Health indicators themselves give you an advantage in knowing how low your opponents are while they do not know the same information for you. Many features of LabyMod modify battles by providing extra information/perks to the user, which creates an unfair advantage.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Health indicators themselves give you an advantage in knowing how low your opponents are while they do not know the same information for you. Many features of LabyMod modify battles by providing extra information/perks to the user, which creates an unfair advantage.
What he said and laby mod gives some more reach.

ItzJinx

Viperstrike question... why do you keep saying it has reach? Have you seen LabyMod? Apparently not, tell you what, duel me in another server (i'll tell you on skype) You can use LabyMod, i'll use 5Zig or Forge or even Vanilla, and lets see how good you do, reach or no reach.

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Viperstrike question... why do you keep saying it has reach? Have you seen LabyMod? Apparently not, tell you what, duel me in another server (i'll tell you on skype) You can use LabyMod, i'll use 5Zig or Forge or even Vanilla, and lets see how good you do, reach or no reach.
Yes - The creators have said it has about a few centimeters more of a hit range (about a quarter of a block) but it shouldn't effect gameplay too much and isn't allowed on all servers but is on most.

ItzJinx

Viper I don't see why you're quoting both of them, when I said reach, I don't mean a hissy fit of a block range, I mean like full on 7-block reach.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Please keep the thread on topic guys. If you wish to discuss the features of the mod or other mods similar to it, you can pm or skype or whatever.