• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Kit - Zainos

This kit is...

• Too OP

• Not OP enough

• Good

• IDC

• Bad

Results are only viewable after voting.

Majorconnor10

Zainos V1.0 (Recommended version)

Diamond axe named "The Ban Hammer" - Sharpness 5, Fire aspect 2, Knockback 3, Unbreaking 10
Zainos head - Fire protection 1 or 2 (Recommend: 2)
Leather armor - Prot 3 or 4 (Recommend: 4) (Dyed to what Zainos thinks is most like him)
Command block that when right clicked makes everyone in a 10 block radius has a random chance of getting either blinded, slownessed, or nauseated. (Blindness lasts for 10 seconds, Nausea lasts for 20, and slowness 1 lasts for 25 seconds.) Cooldown: 30 seconds
Mockingjay+
Cost 10000 (Cost can be tweaked)

Or

Zainos V2.0

Diamond Axe; Sharp 3, Knockback 1
Zainos head; Protection 5
Leather armor; color of Zainos's choice with Protection 3
Command block as described above; all effects last for 7 seconds: cooldown 30 seconds
Effects: regeneration 1
Capitol+ and 7500 coins

Last edited:

Anchezz

Trusted Member
Zainos-

Whenever equipped message in chat says "[Owner]Zainos has joined the game."
Diamond axe named "The Ban Hammer" - Sharpness 5, Fire aspect 2, Knockback 3, Unbreaking 10
Leather armor - Prot 3 or 4 (Recommend: 4) (Dyed to what Zainos thinks is most like him)
Command block that when right clicked makes everyone in a 10 block radius has a random chance of getting either blinded, slownessed, or nauseated. (Blindness lasts for 10 seconds, Nausea lasts for 20, and slowness 1 lasts for 25 seconds.)
Mockingjay+
why should there be a message. that will be annoying and spammy

ImTea

Retired Staff
Zainos-

Whenever equipped message in chat says "[Owner]Zainos has joined the game."
Command block that when right clicked makes everyone in a 10 block radius has a random chance of getting either blinded, slownessed, or nauseated. (Blindness lasts for 10 seconds, Nausea lasts for 20, and slowness 1 lasts for 25 seconds.)
Mockingjay+
Seems good except what Anchezz said about the message. It would get quite annoying. Especially since Zainos needs to 1v1 me. :3

andrew louie

That would make it MORE OP. And it has nothing to do with Zainos. Herobrine, duh, lightning. Storm, duh, lightning.
Lightning rods don't have to be all about Herobrine. Zanios's skin is an avatar (or, a least I think) you should make him a air Bender-
Turns out...He is a Air Bender from the advatar show- not sure but I'm confident

I don't like the fact that Mockingjays are gonna fool people with the (Owner Zanios has joined caption)

Zeronite

I really like this kit, it is too Op but the cost is 10,000 so I have no problem with it. But then when people start kit spamming this, this kit will be perfect to get kills,xp, and rankups. Plus just imagine like a bunch of these guys running around xD. So maybe raise the price or make it less op? Overall it's a good kit and well thought out.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Zainos-

Mockingjay+
Zainos:

Command block as described above; all effects last for 7 seconds: cooldown 30 seconds
Capitol+ and 7500 coins

^ That is what I would suggest for it to be more balanced overall

Majorconnor10

I really like this kit, it is too Op but the cost is 10,000 so I have no problem with it. But then when people start kit spamming this, this kit will be perfect to get kills,xp, and rankups. Plus just imagine like a bunch of these guys running around xD. So maybe raise the price or make it less op? Overall it's a good kit and well thought out.

But it's mockingjay+ so not too many people will have it anyways. How many bowsers do you see running around. This is 2x the price.

Majorconnor10

Zainos:

Capitol+ and 7500 coins

^ That is what I would suggest for it to be more balanced overall

I'll put that up there if they like that one better.