• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Kit: Sonic

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Hello,

So while I was in the Flash kit earlier, I thought, well couldn't this also have different effects or something else? And well, my imagination was thinking outside the box and I thought why not suggest a Sonic Kit, courtesy of Sonic the Hedgehog.

Kit Name: Sonic
Kit Weapon: Diamond Sword
Kit Ability: Item(Emerald) Name(Super Sonic) Ability(Gives user 20secs of Strength 2, Speed 6, Resistance 2, Jump boost 2 and Regeneration 2 for 10 seconds) Recharge is 2 (or even 3) minutes

It is "Super" Sonic after all.

Kit Armour: Diamond helmet, white leather chestplate, blue leather leggings, diamond boots
Kit Desc: Gotta Go Fast! You've always had the one job or defeating Dr. Eggman and now's your chance! Attack the foes in the way with your diamond sword and become Super Sonic with all the gems you have collected to defeat Dr. Eggman once and for all!

Thanks for reading and tell me what you think below ^-^

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Strength 2 is really op with a diamond sword, and with jump boost allowing for ez crits. I would suggest making all effects of the ability only 10 or 15 seconds. I like the fact that it has a long cooldown though.

joexxx6

Strength 2 is really op with a diamond sword, and with jump boost allowing for ez crits. I would suggest making all effects of the ability only 10 or 15 seconds. I like the fact that it has a long cooldown though.

He could make it an iron or stone sword, which would make it less OP.

ShoqReturns

Hello,

So while I was in the Flash kit earlier, I thought, well couldn't this also have different effects or something else? And well, my imagination was thinking outside the box and I thought why not suggest a Sonic Kit, courtesy of Sonic the Hedgehog.

Kit Name: Sonic
Kit Weapon: Diamond Sword
Kit Ability: Item(Emerald) Name(Super Sonic) Ability(Gives user 20secs of Strength 2, Speed 6, Resistance 2, Jump boost 2 and Regeneration 2 for 10 seconds) Recharge is 2 (or even 3) minutes

It is "Super" Sonic after all.

Kit Armour: Diamond helmet, white leather chestplate, blue leather leggings, diamond boots
Kit Desc: Gotta Go Fast! You've always had the one job or defeating Dr. Eggman and now's your chance! Attack the foes in the way with your diamond sword and become Super Sonic with all the gems you have collected to defeat Dr. Eggman once and for all!

Thanks for reading and tell me what you think below ^-^
That would be a great addition to pvp

shonk

That would be good edition, there are a lot of bow kits, knockback kits, but only 1 speed aka Flash.
If this kit will be added it will add more diversity to KitPvp.