• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

SCBB Kit - Minotaur

Asplia

Well I got bored and this is the product.. xD

Type of kit: Gem
Cost: 200

Weapon: Minotaur's Axe (Stone axe, Knockback I)
Armor: Full brown dyed armor, with skull(IGN: Minotaur)
Passive: Bull charge (Speed I)
Ability: Minotaur's Rage (When below 4 hearts activated Strength I, Speed II for 10s, 20s Cool down)
Double jump: Not sure the how this whole thing works so.. I'm going to say 4blocks long, 3high?

If you got any suggestions feel free to leave them. ;)

Edit: +Speed II to Minotaur's Rage, Speed I instead of speed II With the passive.

Last edited:

Omnisent

Trusted Member
I REALLY like the idea, but I think the passive needs a nerf.
Maybe make it so it gives you Speed I, I think that would be better, because the stone axe alone is pretty OP.
Also I don't think the ability is possible, but I think a stick or wood block or something would give you Strength.
But I do really like this idea!

Asplia

I REALLY like the idea, but I think the passive needs a nerf.
Maybe make it so it gives you Speed I, I think that would be better, because the stone axe alone is pretty OP.
Also I don't think the ability is possible, but I think a stick or wood block or something would give you Strength.
But I do really like this idea!
I agree the speed II is a little too op, thanks! But the strength thing I've seen on some different servers.. although it might be hard to program.. idk tho. :p

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I think the kit is pretty weak. The armor sounds kinda weak as well as the axe.

I suggest maybe half iron armor, a Sharpness I, Knockback II Axe
Constant Jump Boost I or II.

The ability could be Speed II, Strength II (which lasts for maybe 5-10 seconds), and has a 60 second cooldown (Possibly add Jump Boost IV During Rage, or maybe no jump boost at all to charge)

Kaios

Retired Staff
I love this idea! But like bach said its a bit weak. Its axe should probably be an Iron with sharp 2. The armor can stay leather but add prot 4. And speed 2 because Speed 1 is pointelss, its the same speed as sprinting and you actually slow down when sprint jumping. The abilities are fine.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Yeah, Prot IV would make it able to be dyed :) Better idea Kaios :)
I just thought rage should be a bit more "ragey". Like, a bull charge :)

Asplia

I think the kit is pretty weak. The armor sounds kinda weak as well as the axe.

I suggest maybe half iron armor, a Sharpness I, Knockback II Axe
Constant Jump Boost I or II.

The ability could be Speed II, Strength II (which lasts for maybe 5-10 seconds), and has a 60 second cooldown (Possibly add Jump Boost IV During Rage, or maybe no jump boost at all to charge)
Well a stone axe does +4dmg with strength I, Multiplying it by %130 makes it do quite a lot of damage, the armor part I agree, but I haven't seen any kits w/iron armor so I took it they wanted all kits a bit more even. The speed II if pretty op if you have a good pvper with it, I would say speed I is a bit more balanced.

Edit: I think your thinking of Kitpvp. :p

_Bach_

Retired Staff
lololol. I totally thought this was Kit PVP, you're right.

Well, then what you suggested looks great :D
Note to self- Notice the tag and dont just get caught up in the moment xD