• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

SCBB Kit - Magician

Omnisent

Trusted Member
I went to a restaurant today and saw a magician, and immediately thought of this kit!
So here is how it goes.
Armor :
All leather, dyed Purple+Magenta with Protection II.
Weapons :
Paper, renamed "Magic Cards" with Sharpness IV and Knockback I
Book (normal) renamed "Magic Deck" with Fire Aspect I. When right clicked, however, it will choose between 5 options of a buff; either Speed I for 0:20 seconds, Strength I for 0:10 seconds, Poison II for 0:03 seconds, Jump Boost II for 0:10 seconds, or Weakness I for 0:20 seconds. (Scary deck, eh?)
Description :
Magician's got quite a few tricks up his sleeve! With his trusty (or deadly!) Magic Deck he puts your fate in a bad position! Good for smart PvPers and the sliest of foxes, this little devil is ready to put out some deceiving deals!
Cost : 600 gems!
Thanks for reading all of this, and I hope you all have a good day!

Last edited:

Kaios

Retired Staff
I went to a restaurant today and saw a magician, and immediately thought of this kit!
So here is how it goes.
Armor :
All leather, dyed Purple+Magenta with Protection II.
Weapons :
Paper, renamed "Magic Cards" with Sharpness VI and Knockback I
Book (normal) renamed "Magic Deck" with Fire Aspect I. When right clicked, however, it will choose between 5 options of a buff; either Speed I for 0:20 seconds, Strength I for 0:10 seconds, Poison II for 0:03 seconds, Jump Boost II for 0:10 seconds, or Weakness I for 0:20 seconds. (Scary deck, eh?)
Description :
Magician's got quite a few tricks up his sleeve! With his trusty (or deadly!) Magic Deck he puts your fate in a bad position! Good for smart PvPers and the sliest of foxes, this little devil is ready to put out some deceiving deals!
Cost : 600 gems!
Thanks for reading all of this, and I hope you all have a good day!
You can't multi color one piece of armor :/

ItsSheep

Retired Staff
This is one of the best kit suggestions I've seen in a long time!

But, if by gems you mean coins, I think it needs to more than 600 coins :p

NEVERMIND ABOUT THE COINS THING I THOUGHT THIS WAS KITPVP DERP

Asplia

It's a great idea and a cool kit, for SCBB though it's a bit too OP. Sharp 6 is a bit too much even for 600gems. The people that would go against this kit would stand no chance. Once again though, I like the kit idea a lot.

Omnisent

Trusted Member
It's a great idea and a cool kit, for SCBB though it's a bit too OP. Sharp 6 is a bit too much even for 600gems. The people that would go against this kit would stand no chance. Once again though, I like the kit idea a lot.
I think it only does like 3 hearts without armor, but I'll check it out and see! If it does over 3, I'll reduce it.

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Yes, I researched it, and it does only do 3 hearts of damage to someone with no armor. With leather armor, it's a bit underpowered, but the buffs do make up for it.

touh

Trusted Member
Yes, I researched it, and it does only do 3 hearts of damage to someone with no armor. With leather armor, it's a bit underpowered, but the buffs do make up for it.
Do you have a map for this, if so, can i see

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Do you have a map for this, if so, can i see
Map..?
If you're wondering how I found this out, Sharpness goes up by .5 hearts of damage per level.
For example:
Sharp I: 1/2 heart
Sharp II: 1 heart
Sharp III: 1 1/2 hearts
Sharp IV: 2 hearts
Sharp V: 2 1/2 hearts, etc.
So the card would deal around 2 - 2 1/2 hearts of damage to a player.

touh

Trusted Member
Map..?
If you're wondering how I found this out, Sharpness goes up by .5 hearts of damage per level.
For example:
By map i ment like something showcasing what it has, but i see what you mean, hope this gets added

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Omnisent said:
Yes, I researched it, and it does only do 3 hearts of damage to someone with no armor.
For example:
Where did you get that info?

Increases damage
  • Each level separately adds 1.25 extra damage ( × 1 1/4) to each hit.
  • In 1.9,[upcoming] adds 1 ( ) extra damage for the first level, and 0.5 ( × 1/4) for each additional level.

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Where did you get that info?

Increases damage
  • Each level separately adds 1.25 extra damage ( × 1 1/4) to each hit.
  • In 1.9,[upcoming] adds 1 ( ) extra damage for the first level, and 0.5 ( × 1/4) for each additional level.
Oh. So in that case, it's pretty OP. I think I should nerf it, so goodbye VI, hello IV!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Oh. So in that case, it's pretty OP. I think I should nerf it, so goodbye VI, hello IV!
Sharpness I would be 1.25 damage

Sharpness II would be 2.5 damage

Sharpness III would be .25 less than a wood or gold sword

Sharpness IV would be equal to a stone sword

Sharpness V would be .25 more than an iron sword.

Sharpness VI would be .5 more than a diamond sword

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Sharpness I would be 1.25 damage

Sharpness II would be 2.5 damage

Sharpness III would be .25 less than a wood or gold sword

Sharpness IV would be equal to a stone sword

Sharpness V would be .25 more than an iron sword.

Sharpness VI would be .5 more than a diamond sword
Sounds good then, IV it is.