• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Just a quick question :)

ilymore

Ok so I'm pretty sure my MC acc got hacked..but I've spend over £100 on MC but on this server like on Pvp coins and MJ rank and if I get a new acc will I not be able to get these back if I have proof of my new acc,Idek what I'm saying rn yeah just wondering :(

Zelistra

Trusted Member
I don't think you can transfer ranks or coins and stuff... Sadie I'm so sorry that your Minecraft account got hacked :(

Paige

Sadie maybe if you have proof ? Idk ;-; I wish I could help but, idk how it happened to me months ago so I just got a new account and I still can't log on with my old account I can't sign in anymore :(

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
It depends I think on if you have proof of Your purchase And all the proof Ect like PayPal what you paid with and idk but I can almost say that you won't got your coins back but rank is a little iffy

Lowvex

Well if u have enough proof of this case, Probably Zain can transfer the rank etc. and remove it from the one that got hacked. It's his decision doe :confused:

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Ok so I'm pretty sure my MC acc got hacked..but I've spend over £100 on MC but on this server like on Pvp coins and MJ rank and if I get a new acc will I not be able to get these back if I have proof of my new acc,Idek what I'm saying rn yeah just wondering :(
I'm quite curious on how you can tell your account has been 'hacked'. Could you explain how?

ilymore

I'm quite curious on how you can tell your account has been 'hacked'. Could you explain how?
idk some kind of proof and i cant log onto my MC acc cos the password has changed,i got an email abt it saying my password has changed,just not to what it was changed to

Trenly

Admin
Admin
idk some kind of proof and i cant log onto my MC acc cos the password has changed,i got an email abt it saying my password has changed,just not to what it was changed to
Of you got an e-mail saying your password was chaged, there should be a link thats something like: "Wasn't you? Click here to reset your password!"

cosmologys

The same happened to me but you're able to log back in and you have to secure your account. I'm sure it's what I did yesterday . Just go to the mojang page and try to log in to it then secure your account.

MysticMusician

Did you scroll down in the email? There's a section that says "How do I set a new password for my account?" and there is a link in there that takes you to reset your password.

ilymore

It wont let me get into my mojang acc and when i press on forgot password nothing happens..and yes i fully checked the email

MineJam

Retired Staff
If you check namemc and your skin was changed and stuff you were probably hacked, if its the same and it is the same for a while you just forgot everything. Sorry to hear, happened to me and I had ranks on it.

ilymore