• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode Island Crisis

This should be a 8 player game. Essentially, you each get a tiny island on a huge archipelago of islands.

The basic goal is to have your civilization be the biggest, through alliances and resources.

Starting off on one island, each player should have a rowboat, which basically allows people to transfer over to any adjacent island. At the beginning, you can only head over short distances, but conquering more islands can allow you to travel through more and more of the archipelago. Every island should have a wood, stone, iron, and food generator. The main purpose of the game is to expand. You can conquer any island by heading over there using your boat, and fighting until you reach the "core" of the island, which is in the middle. Conquering an island gives you free access to that island, and a bundle of resources to help you gear up. The closer towards the middle an island is, the more plentiful it will become. You can also take over an island that already has been occupied. However, using resources, you can spawn mobs that help you protect your islands. Killing another player sends them back to their original spawning island, and makes them lose the stuff in their inventory.

The winner is the one who has the most islands by the end of the game (maybe 5-10 minutes long).

Any ?'s can be written down below, as well as your thoughts.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Sounds like a good idea for arcade maybe, but I dont think it would be good as its own gamemode

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Thank you iTut Ik I'm a good thinking fella but this is about CaptainGeo64 no me so don't point out the obvious lol/.Ok now for the real thing this is a great idea you have here but I do agree with Trenly that it should be a arcade game

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I like the idea, but like they have already said it should wait until arcade comes back. And it also may need a bit more options and such.

It is rather basic, I'd say. I'll see if I can create something like this on a private server, and do a demo thing.