• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Hello everyone, I am sorry to say but I am leaving Happy-HG, Minecraft, and gaming in general. I need to focus on school and I am planning on finishing 3 years of school in 2 years and in order to succeed I can't be distracted by games. I hope you understand. For those of you I have talked to, helped, and been friends with or if you want to talk to me there is ways you can still contact me and I check these everyday. Skype: darien.schroeder (Alberta Canada) or on Instagram at appleglacier_hhgn. Good luck to the server and the staff members. I may come back every now and then and look at how the server is doing. I wish you all good luck in the future. Also, QuartzyTheCat asked me to add this. She is also leaving for the same reason as me. :/

Last edited:

Mayonaizze

Trusted Member
Hello everyone, I am sorry to say but I am leaving Happy-HG, Minecraft, and gaming in general. I need to focus on school and I am planning on finishing 3 years of school in 2 years and in order to succeed I can't be distracted by games. I hope you understand. For those of you I have talked to, helped, and been friends with or if you want to talk to me there is ways you can still contact me and I check these everyday. Skype: darien.schroeder (Alberta Canada) or on Instagram at appleglacier_hhgn. Good luck to the server and the staff members. I may come back every now and then and look at how the server is doing. I wish you all good luck in the future.
I never got to meet you very well, but you seem nice, goodbye, and gl to you too <3