• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I drew a thing

CadenMann

This is going to be a terribly entertaining battle. I can already see it...

iPandaMan : "C'mon, man. Let's fight!"
PepethePleb : "Yeah! Have at me!"
iPandaMan : "Hm... I feel a bit tired..."
PepethePleb : "Yeah, me too... Wanna go eat bamboo and sleep?"
iPandaMan : "Count me in."

I can see the fight going something like that. ;)

I was forged from the ashes of my sensei (Sneezing Panda) And have a red belt in Panda Jitsu (google it its actually a thing)

Fourzies

Trusted Member
I was forged from the ashes of my sensei (Sneezing Panda) And have a red belt in Panda Jitsu (google it its actually a thing)
Ooh how cute.. you think the darkness is your ally. You merely adopted the darkness. I was born by it! Molded by it!

And i actually think that derpyness is my ally if thats even a word. And I didn't adopt it I was born with it

Well the derpyness pandas come with +14 click speed (I trained by playing cookie clicker)

Fourzies

Trusted Member
Well the derpyness pandas come with +14 click speed (I trained by playing cookie clicker)
Cute.. the DARKNESS COMES WITH +50 click speed from PEPE CLICKERS (Cough game in progress by me) and my 85 wpm and my skills with the ladieslel

Last edited:
@iiPandaMan I find your lack of -faith- Skill disturbing
my faith is 100% in tact (that's a lie only %39 is) and I have so much skill that Jesus falls from the sky and one finger death punches you with a block o' ramen

CadenMann

Panda VS Panda - the final battle.

0ZqhulNh.jpg

Sorry, sorry - I got bored and I just had to make this. ;)

I have an announcement to make my mother is making me Kraft Dinner at 4 I will have to play at 5 after eating a bowl of artificial cheese. I also state we have to play as the default warrior class. That is all my good people

well I don't need skill-aura. All my skill is legitness

Last edited: