• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

I changed my name today but I want to be top voter...

Should I stay voting with my old name (HM_HugoMonkey) or use my new name (HugoMonkeyYT)? I am asking because I have already voted a lot this month with my old name and I don't want to lose them.

Last edited:
Its easy to just carry over the votes as when it comes to adding up the votes for the top voters, Zainos can easily just look your name up to see if the player is the same person and is voting, and then add the scores together to create your total. Just make sure you tell him that when it comes to the last time you can vote this month so that he knows to do this.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Indeed, no need to keep track the of old name. Since votes (As well everything else in the server, like ranks, stats and punishment info), is bound to your UUID, once you change your name your info is updated automatically to the new name, so you just need to keep voting using the new name once you changed it and that's it, nothing to worry about!

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Should I stay voting with my old name (HM_HugoMonkey) or use my new name (HugoMonkeyYT)? I am asking because I have already voted a lot this month with my old name and I don't want to lose them.
Lol I sent Zainos a pm with the exact same title! Lol! Just use new username and ignore the top voter thingy on Minecraft Multiplayer and Minecraft Servers.org ;)