• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

I Burned My Bathroom Down.

RareMemez

Story time!

I left the floor lights on overnight. But these weren't just any floor lights, these floor lights were stupidly 80 watt floor lights. And they get pretty freakin hot. Whilst I was 'sleeping' (by that I mean a mixture of netflix, youtube and a small amount of actual sleep), the hand towel dropped from the rack onto one of the lights. If you didn't know, fabrics are flammable. Very flammable. And so, it caught light. It was literally on fire, and I didn't even notice a fire in my en suite it because Razer makes some pretty good sound reduction headphones....
I woke up and used the bathroom downstairs because I just felt like it, and went to the supermarket etc, then I get a call from my brother. "Kimi, you burned the (insert swear word here) bathroom down!! You left the lights on and there's a fire!!"
I came home to 5 light bulbs that had blown up, metal burning fumes everywhere and a towel with a hole in it. My family and I could've died that night :O My parents aren't talking to me xD
There's a lesson to be learned,
don't let me babysit your kids as I'm extremely irresponsible.
Also, don't leave floor lights on...

Acromatics

Retired Staff
Whilst I was 'sleeping' (by that I mean a mixture of netflix, youtube and a small amount of actual sleep), the hand towel dropped from the rack onto one of the lights. If you didn't know, fabrics are flammable. Very flammable. And so, it caught light. It was literally on fire, and I didn't even notice a fire in my en suite it because Razer makes some pretty good sound reduction headphones....
I woke up and used the bathroom downstairs because I just felt like it, and went to the supermarket etc, then I get a call from my brother. "Kimi, you burned the (insert swear word here) bathroom down!! You left the lights on and there's a fire!!"
I came home to 5 light bulbs that had blown up, metal burning fumes everywhere and a towel with a hole in it. My family and I could've died that night :O My parents aren't talking to me xD
o dear. Kimi, you really know how to party.

icycreamy128

Retired Staff
juan time i burned my couch, we were sittin down after playin water polo in da swimmy pool. i can inside and im like NOOOOOOOO, i saw that a wild Charmander was sittin on my couch. den he said "SUPRISE MOTH", then exploded and burned down the couch.

MissDark

Retired Staff
Am I the only one who felt bad for that towel? o_O rip towel, kimi has burned a hole thru chu while binge watching netflix. just rip...

GeekyChan

juan time i burned my couch, we were sittin down after playin water polo in da swimmy pool. i can inside and im like NOOOOOOOO, i saw that a wild Charmander was sittin on my couch. den he said "SUPRISE MOTHAF-ER", then exploded and burned down the couch.
good as corn.