• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Huge Party 10-5-13

benthebeast142

I will be hosting a HUGE party with awesome stuff. I will have AWESOME drop parties, an AWESEOME/FREE bar, an awesome party room with hot tubs, a dance floor etc. Because I have 8 double chests full of donations so far to drop at the drop parties, they will be held at separate times but all around the same time. Don't miss it! There is no official time set yet but it will be held on the 5th of October. Me and my "crew" will need as much help as we can get spreading the word and setting the whole thing up and ready for PARTY TIME, but me and my best friend, theunseeable have done a lot already but there is still more work needed to be done. I would love it if all VIP's at different times would advertise my party in big colorful letters in game so that I can get as much people there. I need as much people there as possible because I have 8 full double chests full of donations for the drop party and will have more soon. :D Thanks guys for all the donations that have been given and will be given in the future. I know some people might have some complaints about the time but I can't postpone the party just for 1 person. I hope there is no complaints but if there is I will understand but I am sorry I cant help it. REMEMBER, OCTOBER 5th! NO OFFICIAL TIME YET, BUT I WILL POST ONE SOON IN THE COMMENTS!
Thanks. Hope you can make it. :D
-Benthebeast142

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I Would Come But I Have To Work On SFW'S Beta.9 Update! Over 15K People Depend On Me!
If You Dont Know What SFW Is (For Those Other Peeps :p), Then Just Click On My Banner, Wait 5 Seconds And Try It Out (It Sends You To The Forum Page, Not The Download, In Case You Were Wondering :p)

benthebeast142

Oh my freaking god itmenick! you are as annoying as crap and I SWEAR ON MY LIFE I AM NOT 9-10! and why the crap do you freaking care! like i said a few posts ago *STALKER*

benthebeast142

I AM SO SORRY I COULDNT DO THE PARTY! DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE PLOTS WERE RESETTING I COULDNT! TOO MUCH RISK! THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING! I WILL TRY AND HAVE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Thanks.
-Benthebeast142