• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Huge list of bugs

bbur10085

I found all of these today
1.8.9 (and 1.9)
SCBB
1. spawn killing- there is a wait that happens when you die then re spawn when anything could kill you.
2. Skulls- This isn't that big because the head will sometimes switch to Steve.

Kit PVP
1. Some spots you are able to skip the pressure plates and hit people without them hitting you most of the time.
2. I don't know how I did this one but I got stuck in mid air I couldn't move jump or fall

Creative
1. If you have a dispenser repeating and you fill it up with lava it some how makes more buckets when they get burnt and it puts it into a stack of 15

1.9 only
SCBB
1. You can randomly glitch in the map where you cant move and sometimes cant see players

Anywhere (but creative) that has water
1. if you sit in water until the bubbles are gone you can push a player and they take damage until they drown

PS more will be added on to this list as I find more glitches

PPS I didn't feel like making different form pages for all of these

Last edited:

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
I know a solution to all of these:

1.8.9 (and 1.9)
SCBB
1. spawn killing- there is a wait that happens when you die then re spawn when anything could kill you. You haz lag m9. No one spawn killz u when u have 80 fps!
2. Skulls- This isn't that big because the head will sometimes switch to Steve. I don't know about that one.. Heads show on my screen sooo..

Kit PVP
1. Some spots you are able to skip the pressure plates and hit people without them hitting you most of the time. That's impossible to hit someone if they skip the pressure plates. It's not a glitch.
2. I don't know how I did this one but I got stuck in mid air I couldn't move jump or fall idek

Creative
1. If you have a dispenser repeating and you fill it up with lava it some how makes more buckets when they get burnt and it puts it into a stack of 15 Just tried it out.. Didn't happen at all! By the way, that wouldn't be a server glitch, it would be a MineCraft glitch.

1.9 only
SCBB
1. You can randomly glitch in the map where you cant move and sometimes cant see players Lag

1. if you sit in water until the bubbles are gone you can push a player and they take damage until they drown No..

See! Solution to all! By the way, I thought u would probably put the lily pad glitch, cuz that you can blame Mojang for!

SAFollis

Trusted Member
I know a solution to all of these:DO

See! Solution to all! By the way, I thought u would probably put the lily pad glitch, cuz that you can blame Mojang for!
FPS DOESN'T CHANGE YOUR RESPAWN TIME. There are multiple factors that go into it.
plus, 'idek' isn't an answer

iiDoozie

1.8.9 (and 1.9)
SCBB
1. spawn killing- there is a wait that happens when you die then re spawn when anything could kill you.

Kit PVP
1. Some spots you are able to skip the pressure plates and hit people without them hitting you most of the time.
2. I don't know how I did this one but I got stuck in mid air I couldn't move jump or fall

Creative
1. If you have a dispenser repeating and you fill it up with lava it some how makes more buckets when they get burnt and it puts it into a stack of 15

1.9 only
SCBB
1. You can randomly glitch in the map where you cant move and sometimes cant see players

1. if you sit in water until the bubbles are gone you can push a player and they take damage until they drown

More than half of those aren't even bugs and are instead problems for you. Most of those are on your end.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
. spawn killing- there is a wait that happens when you die then re spawn when anything could kill you.
That is a MINOR bug that only happens to people with bad ping and connection the server. Nevertheless, it's already in the to-do list and it will be fixed soon!
Invalid bug: That rarely happens and it's a Mojang Issue. Report Minecraft bugs at https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC
As I told you in your previous thread, that's not a bug, it's part of the spawn decoration!
. I don't know how I did this one but I got stuck in mid air I couldn't move jump or fall
Invalid bug, maybe you were lagging?
Couldn't reproduce this bug. Mind showing us a video/screenshot proof or at least explaining steps to reproduce it?
This was fixed
?¿? I really don't understand this. Mind developing the report more?

bbur10085

For the drowning part I have done this once in SCBB In the lobby if they are in 1.9 you could also but I think it would kill you to but you are able to push people in 1.9 into the water and if you just keep on pushing them when the little breath bubbles go out they will take one tick of damage each time you push them until they drown and it says ____ has drowned.