• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

How long will this server last

How long will the server last?

• Dont Answer

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Dont Answer

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

javathor

This is just a question. How long will the server go on for. Like what year will it be deleted because i wanna apply to be a helper before the server is out.
please reply Zainos or a staff
(i didn't know how to do the highlighted thing on zainos where it takes you to him)

Last edited:

ImTea

Retired Staff
Hopefully as long as it can go!
Btw, to tag someone put an @ sign and then their name (@ Zainos) but no space in between

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Hello javathor there is no time that we have designated for the server to be closed. We have no plans to close it soon at all. In fact the exact opposite, things will still be added to the server. You should have plenty of time to apply for Helper. I think the server will still be open at least for a couple of years still. Good luck and enjoy the server!

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
i have an idea.. when smokescreen becumz admin and doesnt retire (I CAN SEE THE FUTURE!!!), i hope that smoke or another head-admin will run the server.. if they dont, then gg server

javathor

Hello javathor there is no time that we have designated for the server to be closed. We have no plans to close it soon at all. In fact the exact opposite, things will still be added to the server. You should have plenty of time to apply for Helper. I think the server will still be open at least for a couple of years still. Good luck and enjoy the server!
ok thanks for the help