• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games How About A Force Start Option?

Shall There Be A Force Start Option On SG?

• Yes :D

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No..... :/

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Yes But Not For VIP's - For Everyone :P

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No Definately Not!!!!

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xistencee

Trusted Member
The question is the title xD... So like in OITC there is a force start option for VIP's to use, Would this be able to be added for SG?... Waiting for over 2 minutes get boring if no one is going to join and then everyone leaves so why not add this? If you agree then comment below :p

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
The question is the title xD... So like in OITC there is a force start option for VIP's to use, Would this be able to be added for SG?... Waiting for over 2 minutes get boring if no one is going to join and then everyone leaves so why not add this? If you agree then comment below :p
This would be extremely op. If this was allowed for all ranks you wouldn't get a game full ever. When Zainos gets in a game someone would just force start it. Even at the 60 seconds thing right before the game. Your buying something and then BOOM someone force starts. I just don't think this should be added. It's a 3-4 minute wait I know. But maybe lower it and make a 2 mines it in the lobby instead of 3. And bte this would never be a member up rank. Sorry.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Maybe a better option than a force start would be to jump the time to 45 seconds. if anyone joins during that 45 seconds, it goes back to what it was before the time was skipped.

Xistencee

Trusted Member
Personally I think that it should be for any donator rank apart from Member but... No one can do the force start option unless there are a maximum of 5-6 players in the game. Everyone complains all the time about how bored they get because of people joining then leaving straight away. SG is probably the most popular gamemode on HHG so why not add this?

Xistencee

Trusted Member
Mockingjay is the only donator rank that stuff gets added... Like in SG the new perk /disguise is for mockingjay? this perk isn't even fair tbh its too op. SG is about PvP not about hiding and disguising yourself, If you wanna do that then why not play Hide n Seek?...

Unitus

Retired Staff
Mockingjay is the only donator rank that stuff gets added... Like in SG the new perk /disguise is for mockingjay? this perk isn't even fair tbh its too op. SG is about PvP not about hiding and disguising yourself, If you wanna do that then why not play Hide n Seek?...
You only disguise for a short period of time, anyway, this is a mockingjay perk, making people disguising very slim

Unitus

Retired Staff
You guys need to understand, that this is a small server in comparison to others, there for you cannot get a full game that fast in HHG, in the future when the server becomes bigger that need to wait will be lowered to a very small amount

Unitus

Retired Staff
its about acquiring the most chests and best supplies.

PS: nice signature ;)
Not really, without pvp sg has no sense
Example: I one time was AFK on sg, and when I came there were 5 people left and I only had a wooden pickaxe, there was a dude full iron diamond sword, I rekt him so hard, and I had no armor and the cheapest weapon, yet I still won, it's not about how many chests or supplies you get, it's about the pvp

_Bach_

Retired Staff
There are a few gamemodes this might be useful in, however we try and enable a timer to start fairly soon. For example, in bridges, a full 40 member lobby is not required for the game to start.

Waiting a little bit extra time allows players to naturally flow through games instead of having random people left out starting other games. This would honestly just create multiple small games instead of a few good sized games.

Finally, this could be an easily abused perk, and would be difficult to enforce or monitor.

I can see how this might things a bit more "fun" having players not have to stay in a lobby for too long, but that's the purpose of lobby parkours, and such :) makes the lobby a bit more fun :)

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
Not really, without pvp sg has no sense
Example: I one time was AFK on sg, and when I came there were 5 people left and I only had a wooden pickaxe, there was a dude full iron diamond sword, I rekt him so hard, and I had no armor and the cheapest weapon, yet I still won, it's not about how many chests or supplies you get, it's about the pvp
LOL HOW BAD COULD YOU BE AT PVP TO GET REKT BY A WOOD PICKAXE

_Link

PvP is part of SG but just because you're good at that doesn't mean you're good at SG. SG is about compromising on what you have, and using them to the best of your ability. Also using your enemies weaknesses against them for e.g the dmatch me and Unitus had, he camped on the stairs and he knew I was a defensive player but instead I charged at him and he had no idea that was gonna happen and I won. Purely about strategy m8.

Unitus

Retired Staff
PvP is part of SG but just because you're good at that doesn't mean you're good at SG. SG is about compromising on what you have, and using them to the best of your ability. Also using your enemies weaknesses against them for e.g the dmatch me and Unitus had, he camped on the stairs and he knew I was a defensive player but instead I charged at him and he had no idea that was gonna happen and I won. Purely about strategy m8.
It's a combination of both, but I lean more on the pvp side

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Agreed, please keep the discussion on the topic of the thread :)
If you wanna discuss pvp, make a new post in suggestions, questions, or off topic, or whatever :)