• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Hitman Chaser Invisible Glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Ign: El3tr1cSt0rmXV
Discovered: 11/21/15
Server: Hitman

Issue: for whatever reason, I keep having issues in which my "Chaser" is invisible. Two times today both this afternoon, I had a poisoner (_Link) and a Shooter (_KittyPeaches_ I think XD) in which while they were chasing me, i could Not actually see them. I was actually in a game with Zainos whem this 1st happened, in which i was being shot with multiple arrows and not knowing where they were coming from. I know that this was definitely an invisible glitch, because when i tried to find my chaser, all i could see was the projectiles hitting me and not the players body. Explanation or something would be a big help as to what i can do to avoid this glitch XD

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
It might be lagg or turn up your render distance because you might not see them if you are far away. This has never happened to me.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
It might be lagg or turn up your render distance because you might not see them if you are far away. This has never happened to me.

I was poisoned however from 3 blocks behind me yesterday, as I thought it was my render distance also, but i cant see them at all, no matter the distance. Thats why I reported it as a glitch. Because neither chaser showed up on my screen, they were hitting me yet i couldn't see where they were coming from.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Yes but what im saying is, they werent Spy kits. They were the shooter kit and the poisoner kit, which makes no sense as to why i cant see them.
That makes no sense... I'm 100% sure it's client side or you just don't see them because they are camping and sniping your from a hidden spot... Please record a video showing how you reproduce this "bug"

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
I was poisoned however from 3 blocks behind me yesterday, as I thought it was my render distance also, but i cant see them at all, no matter the distance. Thats why I reported it as a glitch. Because neither chaser showed up on my screen, they were hitting me yet i couldn't see where they were coming from.
Has it happened to you after that then? It's probably lagg if it hasn't.

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
That makes no sense... I'm 100% sure it's client side or you just don't see them because they are camping and sniping your from a hidden spot... Please record a video showing how you reproduce this "bug"

I have a good feeling its definitely my side, yet I'm not sure how XD, if it happens again today I will definitely record though. I guess im the first person with this problem :/

Status
Not open for further replies.