• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

hi...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwasakoala

Ahhh, i have that irl problem of having no friends and being homeschooled because i keep getting expelled

jcdentonswh0re69

Seriously, why do you have to be so rude. Someone's friend's just left them and the best thing you could come up with is "Why are you posting a thread about this lmfao"
I'm not being rude dude i'm just saying it's annoying having a thread about something so pathetic that could belong in a status post. She can find other friends on HHG. It can't be that bad ._. there's like 300 people at the weekend. Isn't that enough lmao

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
I'm not being rude dude i'm just saying it's annoying having a thread about something so pathetic that could belong in a status post. She can find other friends on HHG. It can't be that bad ._. there's like 300 people at the weekend. Isn't that enough lmao
Still isn't very empathetic. You can't just find friends. There are good friends and bad ones. The good ones stick with you through everything and the bad ones leave. If she finds friends for just the sake of making friends they are very likely to leave and the process will repeat.

me32305

Seriously, why do you have to be so rude. Someone's friend's just left them and the best thing you could come up with is "Why are you posting a thread about this lmfao"

Still isn't very empathetic. You can't just find friends. There are good friends and bad ones. The good ones stick with you through everything and the bad ones leave. If she finds friends for just the sake of making friends they are very likely to leave and the process will repeat.

Why must you call everyone rude, wtf? He doesn't have to feel sympathy for anyone, especially someone who is playing victim. This is a gaming forum not a suicide hotline.

"Still isn't very empathetic" yeah, and I don't blame him. It's not like he has to be empathetic you can't force people to feel emotions for others. "Still isn't very empathetic" that's such a ridiculous thing to say you're saying he has to feel sympathy for someone, and if he doesn't he's a bad person.

EDIT - Words

Last edited:

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
Why must you call everyone rude, wtf? He doesn't have to feel sympathy for anyone, especially someone who is playing victim. This is a gaming forum not a suicide hotline.

"Still isn't very empathetic" yeah, and I don't blame him. It's not like he has to be empathetic you can't force people to feel emotions for others. "Still isn't very empathetic" that's such a ridiculous thing to say you're saying he has to feel sympathy for someone, and if he doesn't he's a bad person.

EDIT - Words
Like I said to you, if you don't have anything supportive to add, or good criticism. Then there is no point in posting. The fact that this person is dealing with a problem isn't really a place for jokes. I don't expect anyone to feel anything, and I don't think he is a bad person. I'm just pointing out the fact that in this case jokes like that sound rude. Also, idc if it's just a gaming forum there is always time to help people. Even if she is playing the victim still no reason to say things like that. I still respect PapyruChan and have nothing against him.

Kuiah

Like I said to you, if you don't have anything supportive to add, or good criticism. Then there is no point in posting. The fact that this person is dealing with a problem isn't really a place for jokes. I don't expect anyone to feel anything, and I don't think he is a bad person. I'm just pointing out the fact that in this case jokes like that sound rude. Also, idc if it's just a gaming forum there is always time to help people. Even if she is playing the victim still no reason to say things like that. I still respect PapyruChan and have nothing against him.
All criticism is allowed no matter positive or negative as long as it isn't infringing on someone else's 'reputation', or threats, etc. Correct? I see no need for you to comment on all, in your eyes, "negative comments", about how someone should or shouldn't reply if it's negatively affecting the thread and or the person. It was their choice to post this thread "hi...", that being stated, they're basically willing and asking for "negative" comments, as well as some "positive" comments.

AppleGlacier

Retired Staff
All criticism is allowed no matter positive or negative as long as it isn't infringing on someone else's 'reputation', or threats, etc. Correct? I see no need for you to comment on all, in your eyes, "negative comments", about how someone should or shouldn't reply if it's negatively affecting the thread and or the person. It was their choice to post this thread "hi...", that being stated, they're basically willing and asking for "negative" comments, as well as some "positive" comments.
Yes that's correct, or else he would have been warned. So therefore the same applies to me so I can say what I want to as long as it doesn't infringe upon the rules.

Handeril

You don't know me but i'm AikoKoemi and i am now alone... my friends left me... My irl ones also left me...

Don't you just LOVE that? i don't..

Sorry to hear that happened, and I kinda empathize on that. (Happened to me a while back)

As for the other part, people are, in fact, entitled to their own opinion as long as it doesn't break the rules. Though, I think what CanadianTheCat was getting at is that this person is going through some tough times and "rude" comments can sometimes add more to someone's problems...

[Though, they should slightly expect the rude comments to pop up, because this is a public forum. It's just if they necessarily care about that those trolls over everyone else who's being supportive, which they really shouldn't. Ain't telling them how to read this thread, but it's a suggestion. (and a good one at that).]

Status
Not open for further replies.