• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Helper Applikachin

should i be helper

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtnickjames

Retired Staff
hello i am 12 years old and i think i should be a helper becuz i used to be a hacker so i no if peepl r hacking and becuz i am machur enouf to handel the job. also becuz i know skythekidrs irl and we are friends so if i was helper i can help the server be bigger than every server in minecraft history, so pls pick me to be helper so we can get one thousand peepl on the server. ty

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
barney-stinson-kill-myself-boring-suicide-neil-patrick-harris-How-I-Met-Your-Mother.gif

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
hello i am 12 years old and i think i should be a helper becuz i used to be a hacker so i no if peepl r hacking and becuz i am machur enouf to handel the job. also becuz i know skythekidrs irl and we are friends so if i was helper i can help the server be bigger than every server in minecraft history, so pls pick me to be helper so we can get one thousand peepl on the server. ty
yuBCoB4.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.