• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Hello c:

ilymore

MK SO I NEED A NEW IGN AND I HAVE NO IMAGINATION/CREATIVITY SO DROP ME SOME IGNS TY (tOO MANY CAPS i kNOW)

~Sadie c:

me32305

The best name I can think of is something less annoying than HairlineGoals.

Worldchanger
FirePrincess (prob taken)
PureSpirit
NameOfLove
WildSpirit
WillowPeace
GreatPeace

What are you, a hippy? These names make you seem like it, lmao.

Last edited:

MysticMusician

I'm sorry, but must you be rude to everyone on here? Everything I've ever seen you write is extremely rude. All he did, was give suggestions, which is what the original poster was asking for. Instead of being rude, you could just either not post, or make a suggestion yourself as to a name you think is better. You were both rude to Canadian and to the poster. I like your suggestions Canadian, and to HairlineGoals/Sadie, I'm not great at coming up with names xD so good luck. You could try using a random name generator, especially if you have any specific word or topic you'd want in your name. It'll come up with suggestions for it.

me32305

I'm sorry, but must you be rude to everyone on here? Everything I've ever seen you write is extremely rude. All he did, was give suggestions, which is what the original poster was asking for. Instead of being rude, you could just either not post, or make a suggestion yourself as to a name you think is better. You were both rude to Canadian and to the poster. I like your suggestions Canadian, and to HairlineGoals/Sadie, I'm not great at coming up with names xD so good luck. You could try using a random name generator, especially if you have any specific word or topic you'd want in your name. It'll come up with suggestions for it.[/

Bro, don't you have anything better to do in life than insult people?

I'm sorry but what I said, I do not consider rude. I was joking with Canadian calling him a hippy because of the names he made. If anyone is insulting someone it's you, implying that hippy is an insult. I never made fun of his suggestions nor did I intend to make fun of either. His suggestions were fine. I apologize that you see my humor has insulting someone.

Zelistra

Trusted Member

"If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all". Maybe you consider those "jokes", but for me they're just very rude. If you think Sadie's name is annoying, why not leave her alone? If you don't like Canadian's suggestions, why not leave him alone?