• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Happy Hunger Games' Got Talent

_Radique_oo7

Well, I have a huge passion for creative writing, game design (Part of the reason why I love building so much) and film making.
A film director or script writer is where I'd like to go with my career.

I would like to become a film maker as well.
Not so much of the director side though. I would rather Edit Films, be a grip or assist the director.

But I love art. I can draw and make animations on adobe After effects.

alxyz

Trusted Member
I'm one for singing but, although i'm in Select Chorus (Top Musicians Program for Singers, theres a band one as well in our school) I don't think i'm that good

_Ladybug_

I'm one for singing but, although i'm in Select Chorus (Top Musicians Program for Singers, theres a band one as well in our school) I don't think i'm that good
Well, if you keep working at it, you'll only get better. And I'm sure you sound very good!

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Lol a bit like when I presented that I could rap well for my music programme at my school and they said they accepted rappers, did a verse from a song Darkside 2 (The 3rd verse for anyone that cares lol, not that anyone will know the song, I'll put a link), and they said I was 'Inaudiable' because I rapped at only a meagre 13 sps in it and it's apparently too fast for people lol, so I got rejected. That kinda just proves how crappy programs for musicians are in schools cause they only like 1 set talent from people lol.
The link, I did the third verse. (Yes the thumbnail looks weird lol, and IT CONTAINS SWEARING, A LOT OF IT SO BE WARNED)

Handeril

I do some creative writing, I can act rather well (when I want to), and I like to automate stuff in MC. (Mainly in Modded MC for the moment)

I also do some interesting builds in my own time. (Once again, when I'm in the mood)

ImTea

Retired Staff
Well, I have a huge passion for creative writing, game design (Part of the reason why I love building so much) and film making.
A film director or script writer is where I'd like to go with my career.
Directing or film making us my dreeem. Currently mastering premiere pro, after effects, and cinema 4d :D

_Bach_

Retired Staff
It means everyone knows you and asks me how you are and how far our ship is and when our wedding will be... ;)
You're a legend as in you're legendary and many people know about you xD

_Ladybug_

It means everyone knows you and asks me how you are and how far our ship is and when our wedding will be... ;)
You're a legend as in you're legendary and many people know about you xD
Oh. Well, I'm pretty sure the only reason I am "popular" is cause my boyfriend is a staff...Lol. ;)

alxyz

Trusted Member
Oh. Well, I'm pretty sure the only reason I am "popular" is cause my boyfriend is a staff...Lol. ;)
No, ur nice and kind and you look like heromine, I actually found you because you commented on one of my posts, not from bach x3

MysticMusician

Well I mean I play trumpet and cello, and I'm working on piano. I own some other instruments but I can't play them that well. I was the first musician really in my family, and now I plan on going into music education. Although it's not too hidden anymore, Trumpet was kind of a hidden talent for me, since I was a girl among a mostly male section, and I was quiet, no one thought I could play. Then the end of Sophomore year my band director found out I was actually good, and last year I did something one day and then my section thought I was good. I got picked on a lot before that since I was shy, but now I'm one of the top trumpet players in our school, and I'm choosing trumpet as my main instrument in college.

_Ladybug_

Well I mean I play trumpet and cello, and I'm working on piano. I own some other instruments but I can't play them that well. I was the first musician really in my family, and now I plan on going into music education. Although it's not too hidden anymore, Trumpet was kind of a hidden talent for me, since I was a girl among a mostly male section, and I was quiet, no one thought I could play. Then the end of Sophomore year my band director found out I was actually good, and last year I did something one day and then my section thought I was good. I got picked on a lot before that since I was shy, but now I'm one of the top trumpet players in our school, and I'm choosing trumpet as my main instrument in college.
That's really cool! My sister is a music major in college, and she loves it. She plays piano and sings. (Amazing opera voice)