• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

H!tler?

Majorconnor10

Just wondering, but why is the word h!tler censored? It's not like it's a curse word, it's just a person's name. Just because he is a bad person, doesn't mean his name should be blocked. And also Joseph Stalin and Mao Tse Tung did worse atrocities (edit: and killed more people), but their names aren't blocked?

Last edited:

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
lmao iTut , anyway it is blocked because of what he did which is one of the reasons, and how he did many bad things, one includes killing millions of people. That is one of the reasons why we censor it. The name can be really offensive to many people too, plus many other kids use is as a troll and to be offensive to other players, while the others don't really have the same impact on someone (Plus definitely they haven't done the same thing)

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
lmao iTut , anyway it is blocked because of what he did which is one of the reasons, and how he did many bad things, one includes killing millions of people. That is one of the reasons why we censor it.
he is very offensive to most to about 80% of the server! Why wouldnt it be censored? He is basically the person who started one of the most famous wars all around the world known as World War II. I think this actually got censored after a report I made a while ago from someone saying stuff like H!tler is my best friend I learned to obey the N@zis and I want him to come back alive and kill all J3ws, or something very offensive that got the word censored. Of course, this was not the only time this happened, for the old builder/staff Bacrit used to talk about him all the time!

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
This thread was already solved.

Even though there is not much of a reason, can this thread be locked, for I feel a little offended by what we are talking about.

Nootch

Trusted Member
I saw someone on the server with the name ILoveH!tler or something like that (I kinda forget)..is that allowed lol

SAFollis

Trusted Member
he is very offensive to most to about 80% of the server! Why wouldnt it be censored? He is basically the person who started one of the most famous wars all around the world known as World War II. I think this actually got censored after a report I made a while ago from someone saying stuff like H!tler is my best friend I learned to obey the N@zis and I want him to come back alive and kill all J3ws, or something very offensive that got the word censored. Of course, this was not the only time this happened, for the old builder/staff Bacrit used to talk about him all the time!
Japan started it too... not just germany. That's what made it a world war, germany attacked europe, which got some of asia involved and north america, and japan got asia and north america involved.