• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Goodbye

obsidianwolf9999

I honestly am not known by most of you so I don't know why I made this. My ign was obsidianwolf9999 you may have known me as Akane_Neko ZekroNixPlays AuraZekran SilverzTKO Silveran or SleazyNSA. (Yes I have had a million name changes). I will be leaving minecraft for a while because a loss of interest as the game is getting pretty old. If you know me I will be on rarely so say hi if you see me. I would like to thank hhg for taking me in for a while in its early stage and for those friends who still come on. (Kinda went alone for like the past year on this server. Lol) anyway hope this server grows while I'm gone and good luck with all the projects like factions Hitman and hide and seek. You know when I started this server there was only about 120 people on in the middle of the day. The only gamemodes they had were plots world (Now Creative) Factions, SG, Pvp, and the training room. to see this server grow to what it is now really shocks me. This has been an honor being apart of its growth as a server veteran thank you to all of hhg. To those that knew me and to those who don't thank you and farewell.

~Obsidianwolf9999, Akane_Neko, ZekroNixPlays, AuraZekran, SilverzTKO, and SleazyNSA (Whatever you know me as)

PS: I will rarely be on if you happen to see me please say hi. (Lol) also if you have an Xbox360 my name is SilverzTKO add meh if you wanna keep in contact

Last edited:

Omnisent

Trusted Member
It's sad to see you go, obbywolf. I remember the days when SCBB just came out and I remember you would r3k me in it, and I remember how good you were with Spy. Goodbye obby, I wish you the best of luck.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
:(
I will remeber the wars we had and the treaties in factions ( remeber the huge war XD)

I will miss you in factions too since you became an ally and were loyal to us after.