• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gadgets

Reece VanDeWeghe

Ok my IGN when I bought the 2 gadgets was: MagicPanda22, but its CaucasianKoolaid now. I got the diamond thing that shot up dimonds in the air and some firework one also. This was when I upgraded from Capitol to MJ. I dont have payment proof because this was a long time ago, but when you updated to a coin based system for buying things, it was not there to use. It was like $7-$20 I think somewhere between there.

Nootch

Trusted Member
I won all of the gadgets a while ago, on Twitter, and I wasn't able to use any of the gadgets since the update
Not sure if I'm allowed to get them back :/

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Ok my IGN when I bought the 2 gadgets was: MagicPanda22, but its CaucasianKoolaid now. I got the diamond thing that shot up dimonds in the air and some firework one also. This was when I upgraded from Capitol to MJ. I dont have payment proof because this was a long time ago, but when you updated to a coin based system for buying things, it was not there to use. It was like $7-$20 I think somewhere between there.
As it was said in the patch notes some time ago, unfortunately we have temporarily removed those gadgets due to inconveniences with the latest Minecraft version update. They will come back very soon! Furthermore, I have given you 10000 HHG Tokens (Worth $10, when the gadgets you bought were actually $2.99 for the "Diamond Party" one and $3.50 for the "Firework Popper" one respectively) as a "sorry". Use these tokens to buy ANYTHING you wish at the customization menu at Hub!
I won all of the gadgets a while ago, on Twitter, and I wasn't able to use any of the gadgets since the update
Not sure if I'm allowed to get them back :/
Fixed! Why you never reported it though? -.-

Nootch

Trusted Member
Fixed! Why you never reported it though? -.-
I just didn't think I would able to get the gadgets back, since there's new ones :) but thanks so much! (Haha that sounds so stupid reading it over, I make no sense sometimes)

Reece VanDeWeghe

As it was said in the patch notes some time ago, unfortunately we have temporarily removed those gadgets due to inconveniences with the latest Minecraft version update. They will come back very soon! Furthermore, I have given you 10000 HHG Tokens (Worth $10, when the gadgets you bought were actually $2.99 for the "Diamond Party" one and $3.50 for the "Firework Popper" one respectively) as a "sorry". Use these tokens to buy ANYTHING you wish at the customization menu at Hub!

Ok thx soo much I was looking and it was such a long time ago i've been looking through my filles and I think i've found it but it does no good