• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

FUCKING ROLL BACK

epcistar

SO IT ROLLEBACK IN PLOT WORL D I LOST ALL MY **** I WORKED SO HARD TO GET THAT **** AND MY FRIEND DONATED TO FOR ME TO GET THAT ARMORO AND **** I WORKED SO HARD ON THE UNDER OF MY PLOT FUCKING STUPID *** SERVER MY FRIEND WASTE HIS GOD DAMN MOENY ON THIS FUCKING GAYASS SERVER THIS USE TO BE MY FAVORITE SERVER NOW ITS NOT THIS BULLSHITED ZANIOS HAD TO FUCKING GET HACKED CHOOSE A FUCKING ICRITED PASSWORD **** TRAD SEROSULY FUCKING WASTE 20 MOTHERFUKING DOLLARS BULLSHIT!

rayado56

First of all, It's just a game and you shouldn't be mad, Second of all, I lost my castle, All my mob heads and 150k worth of spawners, but I still play, And Third of all, The server had a Huge Drop party and you Could've gotten More than what you owned in it. :roll:

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
epcistar said:
SO IT ROLLEBACK IN PLOT WORL D I LOST ALL MY **** I WORKED SO HARD TO GET THAT **** AND MY FRIEND DONATED TO FOR ME TO GET THAT ARMORO AND **** I WORKED SO HARD ON THE UNDER OF MY PLOT FUCKING STUPID *** SERVER MY FRIEND WASTE HIS GOD DAMN MOENY ON THIS FUCKING GAYASS SERVER THIS USE TO BE MY FAVORITE SERVER NOW ITS NOT THIS BULLSHITED ZANIOS HAD TO FUCKING GET HACKED CHOOSE A FUCKING ICRITED PASSWORD **** TRAD SEROSULY FUCKING WASTE 20 MOTHERFUKING DOLLARS BULLSHIT!
You have been perm banned from the forums and temp banned from the server for swearing :)

zipperjet12

epcistar said:
Take a chill pill

zipperjet12

epcistar said:
Also learn how to spell

Handeril

lololololololol X'D

When I read this I was laughing so hard, knowing he'd be perm banned from the forums!

I thought this was recent, LOL

#1 rule to follow if you're gonna get anything, don't rage!

(I understand that he's mad, but really? REALLY? I had to deal with several rollbacks, and losing all my OP stuff before and I didn't rage like this! :lol: )

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
I was too XD
Besides, remember when a Hacker took all my stuff away? Just 2 days before, I was practically giving away all my stuff I was so rich in stuff. Then it was all gone. Sure I was sad (Yes I even raged a bit) but I got over it and now I'm doing fine. Besides, I rarely go on factions anymore. It's not as fun as it used to be. I might go back when it gets more interesting but for now, I'll stick to SCB and Creative.
Oh, and when I moved with my remainder stuff, I got raided AGAIN! EVEN WHEN I WAS SO FAR AWAY, IT WAS ALMOST INPOSSIBLE TO REACH MY BASE. But they did because of a crucial error, I let ZombieManiac tp to me and showed him my base a bit when he was still in my fac. Then he quit and joined RaiderSquad. Yup he apparently set home. So I moved and now NOONE WILL EVER COME TO MY BASE BUT ME! And I still need to get back at RaiderSquad :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Handeril

RaiderSquad collapsed after being raided themselves, and ZombieManiac172 lost all his stuff, along with HK_FTW, Crazy_Sprinklez, and myself. (OP ITEMS!)

I had a secret base nearby that Zainos wiped out, it was where I stored stuff I needed. It's also the origin of the diamond blocks I auctioned, I had been saving up for months, HShop, general finds, friends, etc.

But due to the rollbacks, I hid all my OP Items there, and I lost them all to Zainos and WorldEdit

Even though he said I'll regain them in time, I doubt that.

1. The raiding train has ended

2. If lockette is removed I won't find one bloody chest to raid that's not claimed by a fac.

3. How do you replace so many OP Items if there's nowhere to get it?! :evil:

I had:

2 Zainos Bows

1 Shuffle Sword

1 Randomly Obtained God Sword (Wooden)

3 Sets of God Armor

1 Sky Sword

1 Sky Chestplate

2 Sky Leggings

1 Sky Boots

3 God Picks (1 with silk touch!)

1 God Axe (No Silk touch)

1 God Shovel (Same^)

64 and 13 God Apples

Alot of Spawn eggs!

I had a God Bow that Inde got from Z3R0_GR4V1TY, named Z3R0

7 Spooky Faces

Quite a few name tags

I had one God Sword with Thorns on it...strangely enough

And one set of Thorns Armour, which is god armor + thorns III

And quite a few more things I can't remember

I also had 180K that was confiscated due to suspicion of me griefing VIP World

So I lost quite a bit, and even before HUB I lost a ton more OP Stuff because of MA Garbage leftover from the "Reign of Terror".

So you think it's bad, I've had it SO much worse :|

ItsMrRice

Trusted Member
i remember when they were moving the city plots to plot world, and normalworld just got reset so my house was gone, and one person gave my some money so i could pay for a worldedit transfer to the plot world of my spawn city tower; it was truly stressfull