• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Friendly Roasting (Nothing Serious Only Jokes)

This is a fourm to joke a around and roast people in a joking manner please don't roast people seriously we don't wanna hurt people <3 so basically here you can just call people pinecones call them Dorito Bag Boy/Girl anything that's in a joking manner you can say it Examples
ParadoxTaco is a stale taco
OGLucas OG stands for OddGuy
Have fun roasting

Last edited:

Ida_0611

Trusted Member
This is a fourm to joke a around and roast people in a joking manner please don't roast people seriously we don't wanna hurt people <3 so basically here you can just call people pinecones call them Dorito Bag Boy/Girl anything that's in a joking manner you can say it Examples
Have fun roasting
I can't see why we need this thread .. But well if anyone wanna 'roast' someone and just do it then do it I'm not here to stop it

lllllllllll

Have fun roasting
Well a drake is a male duck, wham!

_Link

Someone roast me so i can roast back

THIS IS A JOKE BTW dont take it seriously to people reading, me and tut are baes

You're so ugly that when you were born the doctor threw you out the window and the window threw you back.

Last edited:

lllllllllll

Someone roast me so i can roast back
The amount of hoops you miss in basketball is so high, your friend The Count can't even say the number.
YYjZpiA.jpg