• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Fixed Forums Acting Odd

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Very odd colors coming up on my forums page, and refreshing and reloading the page is not working.

QYNVf5V.jpg

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
Forums have had different fonts etc when I tried connecting with slow speeds. Mobile works for me fine with 4G. I assume since your using 3G that's why the forums load weird on mobile

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Forums have had different fonts etc when I tried connecting with slow speeds. Mobile works for me fine with 4G. I assume since your using 3G that's why the forums load weird on mobile

But the wifi is fine, its just a bit odd xD hopefully it resolves itself, just thought it might be worth mentioning :p

_Bach_

Retired Staff
Just to clarify, this is ONLY on Mobile, not on my computer. But it is still there and happens regardless of whether I use my phone or tablet, and various wifi/cellular connections. In case that helps at all

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
Just to clarify, this is ONLY on Mobile, not on my computer. But it is still there and happens regardless of whether I use my phone or tablet, and various wifi/cellular connections. In case that helps at all
Same with me but it stopped for me after a couple of days.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Sounds like a problem with your browser cache. Try clearing it, and see if it works with another web browser