• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skyblock /fly for skyblock

PrincessKeri

Hello, thought it would be an excellent addition to skyblock. Building in skyblock can get difficult in general, and I feel like many people would appreciate having /fly available for use. To circumvent the use of this to survive death, it could be set to be unable to be used when falling. Perhaps this could be a ranked command, and add certain timed use of it as a voting incentive (i.e. 30 min of /fly per server vote).

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I disagree. Part of the challenge of skyblock is building and not falling. It is very simple to add streams of water to the bottom of your island just in case you do fall (assuming you're not at Y=1). Flying would be imbalanced as the vip perks are already well balanced in that gamemode.

Handeril

I disagree. Part of the challenge of skyblock is building and not falling. It is very simple to add streams of water to the bottom of your island just in case you do fall (assuming you're not at Y=1). Flying would be imbalanced as the vip perks are already well balanced in that gamemode.

I actually agree with Trenly (For once), /fly would be incredibly OP in skyblock, essentially removing the challenge of playing the gamemode...

Sorry.

q3hardcore

Retired Staff
It would be nice to have a spectator mode where you could fly, for looking around islands.
And it could be disabled when a player used the command to return to their island.

Being able to place blocks while flying however really doesn't fit with skyblock.
If you want to do that, perhaps you should be playing creative instead.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
looool

I've died 4 times with god sets, and yet I still continue to play. Only Admins+ have access to /fly for a very good reason and even I don't use that since I love to play legit on Skyblock.

Bleachful

you disagree with everything lmao