• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Farewell and Goodbye - Nathan

Nonze

Well this might be kind of sudden but... I think it's my time to leave. Before I say anything I'm not leaving because the server community are such "bullies" I just don't have the drive to play anymore.

As I'm moving on to high school I feel like I don't have enough time for games like minecraft as of the moment.

I made great friends here and many enemies here as well. HHG has made such great memories for me and I wish I could stay longer but it's just my time to leave.

Ive been on this server for right about a year now and I wanted to just point out some of the guys that made this worthwhile

EL3CTR1CST0RM
Voidstruck
Arianna
Kayye
vShots
_Haileyyy
Wolfsavior
Chqry
iiCrunch
Bonnilicious
Snowwy
And of course MineJam
*edit* How could I forget my bran muffin

There's definitely more players I need to thank but this is all I can think of on top of my head.

There's definitely a chance I'll be back but not soon

Last edited:

Cookie

Trusted Member
Aw, thats sad you're leaving. I never really knew you, but you seem like a great person. I hope you have a happy future as always!! See you some other time!

- Cookie

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Well this might be kind of sudden but... I think it's my time to leave. Before I say anything I'm not leaving because the server community are such "bullies" I just don't have the drive to play anymore.

As I'm moving on to sophomore year in high school I feel like I don't have enough time for games like minecraft as of the moment.

I made great friends here and many enemies here as well. HHG has made such great memories for me and I wish I could stay longer but it's just my time to leave.

Ive been on this server for right about a year now and I wanted to just point out some of the guys that made this worthwhile

EL3CTR1CST0RM
Voidstruck
Arianna
Kayye
vShots
_Haileyyy
Wolfsavior
Chqry
iiCrunch
Bonnilicious
Snowwy

There's definitely more players I need to thank but this is all I can think of on top of my head.

I don't know you that well but you're a great person, good luck on school, and life x3 I'll miss you

touh

Trusted Member
Uhhhhhh, I'm here to...... -_-

Jk, ily bb gl hf omg lel xd hhahahHAhHAHAHJUHIx gfvsn kldjgbn

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
NATHAN WHY DO U DO THIS TO ME ;-; :(
I remember when I first bought you sponsor ;-;
Make sure you visit, Don't Permanently quit!
RIP Nathan0312 ;-;
Was A Honor Playing with you :D;):eek::p:(:)

cosmologys

It's been a very great time playing with you Nathan/Nina
But we all have to leave at some point in time
Hope you have a great time in the future
Make sure to visit sometime Nina Love ya :D:p;):)

Nonze

NATHAN WHY DO U DO THIS TO ME ;-; :(
I remember when I first bought you sponsor ;-;
Make sure you visit, Don't Permanently quit!
RIP Nathan0312 ;-;
Was A Honor Playing with you :D;):eek::p:(:)

This is the guy right here who started my journey in hhg, I still remember the first time we met man, thanks for the rank and ill definitely visit

Nonze

It's been a very great time playing with you Nathan/Nina
But we all have to leave at some point in time
Hope you have a great time in the future
Make sure to visit sometime Nina Love ya :D:p;):)

Yes we all need to leave at some time. Had fun hitting ya with ma stick in pvp, ur a great girl that everyone loves see ya

Fu3rza

As I'm moving on to sophomore year in high school I feel like I don't have enough time for games like minecraft as of the moment.

EL3CTR1CST0RM
Voidstruck
Arianna
Kayye
vShots
_Haileyyy
Wolfsavior
Chqry
iiCrunch
Bonnilicious
Snowwy
And of course MineJam
*edit* How could I forget my bran muffin

nooooo nathan );