• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Ender-Pearl Cut Down

Should Ender-Pearls be Cut down from a Stack to 16?

• Yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters

Voidstruck

Retired Staff
In Kit PvP Some kits have a whole Stack of Ender-Pearls, Which with OP kits like Black Mamba and Shadow is a bit too Over Powered. Not only does Shadow and Black Mamba have Invisibility and an Insanely high Jump boost to get away from other players killing them, but they also have OP swords, not to Mention Black Mamba's Protection 4 leather armor (which is more op then it sounds) and Shadow's 2 EXTRA Row of hearts. I believe that in order to make it a bit more Fair for other players and Cut down that Stack of Ender-Pearls to about 16. Both kits are So OP already and They really don't need any extra help. I myself am Guilty of Ender-Pearling away when I am getting killed by another player and I also become very frustrated when other players do that to me. This is my belief and I hope others see the sense in what I am trying to say.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Shadow isn't that op, they don't have armor.
9 hits with an unenchanted dia sword kills it, and most swords are enchanted.

_Link

In Kit PvP Some kits have a whole Stack of Ender-Pearls, Which with OP kits like Black Mamba and Shadow is a bit too Over Powered. Not only does Shadow and Black Mamba have Invisibility and an Insanely high Jump boost to get away from other players killing them, but they also have OP swords, not to Mention Black Mamba's Protection 4 leather armor (which is more op then it sounds) and Shadow's 2 EXTRA Row of hearts. I believe that in order to make it a bit more Fair for other players and Cut down that Stack of Ender-Pearls to about 16. Both kits are So OP already and They really don't need any extra help. I myself am Guilty of Ender-Pearling away when I am getting killed by another player and I also become very frustrated when other players do that to me. This is my belief and I hope others see the sense in what I am trying to say.
They should also add a cooldown imo

ImTea

Retired Staff
Shadow isn't that op, they don't have armor.
9 hits with an unenchanted dia sword kills it, and most swords are enchanted.
Lol only nine right? Nah that is OP. Get anyone with fairly decent souping skills and that is an impossibility.

Nonze

I have bm myself and I think it is op I abuse the ender pearls alot..... but I've killed bms with the warrior kit. It can be done. But I wouldn't mind bm ender pearls going to 16

ImTea

Retired Staff
I have bm myself and I think it is op I abuse the ender pearls alot..... but I've killed bms with the warrior kit. It can be done. But I wouldn't mind bm ender pearls going to 16
A lot of people abuse the ender pearls. Usually it isn't even a consious thing. If you are getting hit your instinct is either retaliate, or the usual, run. Enderpealrs help you run, because no one likes dying. But yes, it would be nice if they had only 16 ender pearls.

andrew louie

I argree majorly