• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

'Ello

Status
Not open for further replies.

OLL_97

Ey up, I'm pretty new to the server and very new to the forums. But I thought I'd introduce myself.
My name's Ollie (OLL_97), and I've recently been accepted onto the HHGN Build-team. I'll be working along side other builders to bring you guys some awesome content, and I can't wait to get started. If you have any questions just ask like.
And that's about it really, see ya around.
(I'm currently going into the GCSE Exam period so I won't see you guys that often for a while, but ah well)

Zelistra

Trusted Member
Ey up, I'm pretty new to the server and very new to the forums. But I thought I'd introduce myself.
My name's Ollie (OLL_97), and I've recently been accepted onto the HHGN Build-team. I'll be working along side other builders to bring you guys some awesome content, and I can't wait to get started. If you have any questions just ask like.
And that's about it really, see ya around.
(I'm currently going into the GCSE Exam period so I won't see you guys that often for a while, but ah well)
Welcome to HHG! :D If you ever need any help just /msg me on HHG, I'm on Skyblock most of time also afk a lot... But I'll always be very happy to help! :)

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
Hi OLL_97 , welcome to forums! This is a place where you can make friends a have fun! If you never read the rules I recommend reading them so you don't get reported/ban! If you need any help, ask me or someone else! :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.