• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Donor Upgrading?

iTedsta

I was looking in the shop and i saw the upgrade from Capitol to Mockingjay, but then i looked for my rank's upgrade (Peacekeeper to Capitol) and it didn't exist, I'm wondering if it does because i would like to be a Capitol, but I'm not paying full price for it having paid full price for the rank below it

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
the reason for there is no upgrade is bc u are not spending over 100 dollars and the only reason for the upgrade to Capital to MJ is because if there was not you would be paying a lot of money for 2 ranks and just it makes more money for the server.And still if you just pay full price for the PK and the Capitol it should Almost or just under 100 dollars which is the price for the MJ.There

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The server only offers a rank upgrade from capitol to mockingjay.

I believe that this is because PayPal charges HHG a portion of each transaction as a service fee. Since the difference in price is not that large for most ranks, it makes it not worth ot to offer rank upgrades except from capitol to mockingjay.

Zelistra

Trusted Member
The server only offers a rank upgrade from capitol to mockingjay.

I believe that this is because PayPal charges HHG a portion of each transaction as a service fee. Since the difference in price is not that large for most ranks, it makes it not worth ot to offer rank upgrades except from capitol to mockingjay.
On another server there are 4 ranks and you can upgrade from any rank to any rank .-.