• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Parkour Dirt To Diamond Parkour

FinDaBeast

Hey! I was thinking of a new idea for the parkour! The builders could make a WHOLE bunch of these like levels and the first one could be dirt, then stone... and keep going till you hit bed rock. The levels would get a little bit harder after ever level. And, after every level, u would get a check point, (So the levels are not to to to long, but are still pretty long!).
FinDaBeast

jawa888

Hey! I was thinking of a new idea for the parkour! The builders could make a WHOLE bunch of these like levels and the first one could be dirt, then stone... and keep going till you hit bed rock. The levels would get a little bit harder after ever level. And, after every level, u would get a check point, (So the levels are not to to to long, but are still pretty long!).
FinDaBeast

Good Idea, i would start building it!!!

FinDaBeast

thx jawa! But im a horrible builder.... Literately. I applied for builder, didn't get in, and iv built parkour for people on creative and posted in on forums and all they said was in was things like no detail and stuff. That's why i need the builders to do it! But thx sooo MUCH to everyone who likes my idea :D :D :D :D :D :D

jawa888

thx jawa! But im a horrible builder.... Literately. I applied for builder, didn't get in, and iv built parkour for people on creative and posted in on forums and all they said was in was things like no detail and stuff. That's why i need the builders to do it! But thx sooo MUCH to everyone who likes my idea :D :D :D :D :D :D

Can me and my friends build it? Do we have permission to build it? You will get credit for coming up with the idea.