• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP Delete Farmlands.

Bleachful

DELETE THIS MAP
A bunch people complains about lag
Wayyyyyyy too much details (ALOT OF TREES AND WHEATS)
Barely any space to fight
No one likes the map
Jungle is bad but this map is worst.

Attachments

• bad map.png
    bad map.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 262
  • bad map 2.png
    bad map 2.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 262
  • bad map 3.png
    bad map 3.png
    80 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Ive heard the people like it. And it causes no lag for me, with optifine
I personally disagree with the map since it's not that player-friendly in terms of players having bad computers. I have OF; I get lag. I look down from PvP spawn, 8FPS (probably from having leaves set to 'smart'). Look up, 40FPS.

Ok I may seem to show I am excluding myself from a lot of others, but the fact remains it isn't as player-friendly for pvp as it could be in terms of performance. I like the map in terms of detail though.

Bleachful

I personally disagree with the map since it's not that player-friendly in terms of players having bad computers. I have OF; I get lag. I look down from PvP spawn, 8FPS (probably from having leaves set to 'smart'). Look up, 40FPS.

Ok I may seem to show I am excluding myself from a lot of others, but the fact remains it isn't as player-friendly for pvp as it could be in terms of performance. I like the map in terms of detail though.
Yeah the details its good but this is pvp not creative.

Fu3rza

I mean sure this map is good in detail wise but pvp wise it will destroy your Fps, all the other maps don't have a problem with making anyone's mc lag except Farmlands which has too many trees along with wheat, adding in the particles from your Texture pack and your Fps goes bye bye

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
I have junk internet (15MB Download speed) , yet no lag on Farmlands. Honestly the map just needs a little bit of tree clearing, The center should be more open, with the farm details more on the side of the map. One could imagine something similar to Chinese.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I have junk internet (15MB Download speed) , yet no lag on Farmlands. Honestly the map just needs a little bit of tree clearing, The center should be more open, with the farm details more on the side of the map. One could imagine something similar to Chinese.
We're not talking about internet connections to the server, we're talking about Minecraft Frames Per Second.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
I have 70 Ping, slow speed, and still get 80 fps on farmlands with a basic computer on school Wi-Fi. ._. with optifine...
Internet connection has nothing to do with Frames Per Second (most of the time). For example my internet connection is usually great to the server, but my laptop is bad spec wise.

me32305

You think that's bad? I used to ahve 800 kb/s download speed until I spent an extra 200$ a month to get 4mb/s which is my best. I usually average 2-3mb.

Liz

DELETE THIS MAP
A bunch people complains about lag
Wayyyyyyy too much details (ALOT OF TREES AND WHEATS)
Barely any space to fight
No one likes the map
Jungle is bad but this map is worst.
(IM NOT GOOD AT MAKING THREADS)
I Agree!

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
I understand the problems this map could cause to some players and I'll work on a revamp so it suits everyone's needs. Apologies for the inconvenience