• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Death Match: Vote/ Rotation

Should this be a thing vote here

• Yes add this

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No I see no need

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Viperstrike

Trusted Member
I think it would be cool to be able to vote for what death match arena you could have in a game. So like when you vote for a sg map you can also vote for a dm arena. And the arenas could be like the old death match arena the one with the little pond and tree in the middle the sand stone one. The one we have now. Older ones. I think this would be cool and more exciting addition to HHG sg.

touh

Trusted Member
yeah I don't really see the point of this, the one that is there right now is fine

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I think it's a decent idea to have multiple death match arenas but that every map has a unique one fitting to the maps style.
Its much simpler to have one map for all arenas. Zainos , please correct me if I am wrong.

Having multiple maps and 1v1 arenas on PVP is simple because PVP is hosted on one server. There are multiple sg servers, however. This means that a copy of each map must be stored on each server. If you were to have a different DM for each arena, Zainos would have to edit the files on each and every SG server, including the Solo SG servers, to make each arena have its own deathmatch. That includes setting the spawns on all of the arenas, and testing to make sure that the arenas work properly and that nobody gets teleported to the wrong arena. This would make so much more work every time an SG map was added since it too would need the DM added. The amount of time spent making, programming, and implementing could be better used in other areas of the server

Edit: I was wrong

Last edited:

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
Its much simpler to have one map for all arenas. Zainos , please correct me if I am wrong.

Having multiple maps and 1v1 arenas on PVP is simple because PVP is hosted on one server. There are multiple sg servers, however. This means that a copy of each map must be stored on each server. If you were to have a different DM for each arena, Zainos would have to edit the files on each and every SG server, including the Solo SG servers, to make each arena have its own deathmatch. That includes setting the spawns on all of the arenas, and testing to make sure that the arenas work properly and that nobody gets teleported to the wrong arena. This would make so much more work every time an SG map was added since it too would need the DM added. The amount of time spent making, programming, and implementing could be better used in other areas of the server
Yup, you are very wrong

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member

Yes I understand it maybe hard. So the one map does make sense but multiple ones would be cool.