• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

UHC Cutclean

_Link

I've noticed whenever I'm playing UHC people tend to leave the game most likely due to the reason of getting bored after 10minutes or so. Cutclean is a plugin that speeds up the process of a game like UHC. If you want to know more about it, there's always google. If it was added I think people are less likely to get bored and tired of waiting around. I also noticed we have 2 lobbies for each type of UHC so like 2 Solo lobbies, maybe one of each could be introduced with this plugin so there is a variety for each of lobbies.

evoon

Trusted Member
Some info about cutclean if you don't feel like googling it: All food + ore is automatically cooked so you don't have to use furnaces, thus speeding up the game in a way. :) I love cutclean UHC's a lot, so this would be awesome if it was added :D

evoon

Trusted Member
so basically, speed uhc?
No, not Speed UHC, cutclean was a type of uhc created long before Speed Uhc was even a thing. In speed UHC, you have speed, haste, and night vision, and the games are 15 mins long. For cutclean, the time still is an hour till dm (for HHG anyways) and the only thing that's changed is that everything is already cooked :)

evoon

Trusted Member
I personally really like Speed UHC too, it's just that there's only 1 server that has it, and it's a custom twist to UHC that the owners created. So I dunno if we could have this kind of uhc, as it might be copying it. BUT, if there was some kind of HHG twist/something added to it, I think it would be pretty cool :)