• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Survival Games Could HHG possibly have Team SG?

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
No matter what SG you join, no matter the players, time, location, day, you will always find teamed players, and players that want teams. I propose that Happy HG adds a Team plugin, one in which you can randomly be paired up with another group or another player, while also having the option of choosing who your parner(s) are. I've seen it on several other servers already and its extremely successful, many players especially players not fully confident do the team SG's a lot. I believe that such a addition to SG would attract players and a bigger playerbase would be awesome because more friends, more competition, and more fun.

Is this idea too farfetched or unrealistic? Or do you believe a plugin for teaming on SG could have valid potential. Comment Below!

Zeronite

No matter what SG you join, no matter the players, time, location, day, you will always find teamed players, and players that want teams. I propose that Happy HG adds a Team plugin, one in which you can randomly be paired up with another group or another player, while also having the option of choosing who your parner(s) are. I've seen it on several other servers already and its extremely successful, many players especially players not fully confident do the team SG's a lot. I believe that such a addition to SG would attract players and a bigger playerbase would be awesome because more friends, more competition, and more fun.

Is this idea too farfetched or unrealistic? Or do you believe a plugin for teaming on SG could have valid potential. Comment Below!
Imagine how much people would want to team and a lot for only like a 24 person game. Still good suggestion for probably accidently killing teammates.

Cptcreeper64!

Trusted Member
for a plugin. I don't want to get paired up with a random team. That would be annoying when you want to kill someone that is on your team.

Unitus

Retired Staff

This sounds like something for the future, not now, since the server has not reached a capacity level that at most hours you have to wait a lot for a lobby to fill, I believe that when a normal solo sg lobby gets filled fast at any time, then the server has reached a point for an addition that needs very active players, like teaming in sg

ItsSheep

Retired Staff
This sounds like something for the future, not now, since the server has not reached a capacity level that at most hours you have to wait a lot for a lobby to fill, I believe that when a normal solo sg lobby gets filled fast at any time, then the server has reached a point for an addition that needs very active players, like teaming in sg
excellence in 1 post

ParadoxTaco

Wait so if im understanding this its like hunger games but your teamed with like 2 or 3 other people? Also this would require more players than there are to fill up a lobby, unless it requires the same amount of players.

sunshinebabyy

Wait so if im understanding this its like hunger games but your teamed with like 2 or 3 other people? Also this would require more players than there are to fill up a lobby, unless it requires the same amount of players.
I think it requires the same amount of people and have 6 teams of 4 or how ever many people there are separate them into teams

ParadoxTaco

I think it requires the same amount of people and have 6 teams of 4 or how ever many people there are separate them into teams
Okay that makes sense but we have bigger priority than this but it still is a great post. it would be great to just have a massive 4v4 battles between 2 teams.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
I do not think we should add it.

Mainly because Team SG sucks and it's just a copy off other servers, the point of SG is to pvp with others regardless of teams. Teams make it for fun and challenging even if they frustrate you.

If you want to play a strictly 1v1 game play /hitman ;)))

Unitus

Retired Staff
I do not think we should add it.

Mainly because Team SG sucks and it's just a copy off other servers, the point of SG is to pvp with others regardless of teams. Teams make it for fun and challenging even if they frustrate you.

If you want to play a strictly 1v1 game play /hitman ;)))
Well said.